New bong...couple questions

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by FoorestGump, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Just picked this up yesterday at the local headshop $185 out the door for the bong and the eyeball bowl. I'm pretty new to the whole percolating business. I usually smoke bowls and mflb. I like the scientific look to it and it's thick glass. Its got a honeycomb perc, ice catcher, and stemless design. Anyways you think I overpaid? And where should the water level be for the perc?

I was thinking about getting an a\\c for it but the guy at the headshop said there would be a lot of drag if I did that. Idk. What you guys think?

Sent from my VS840PP using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. That bowl looks REALLY nice. The bong looks like china glass.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Just mess around with taking drags without any bud in it and see how it pulls when you hit it. Play around with it and you'll find the right water level. Oh and nice bowl that you got with it. You definitely got your moneys worth out of it. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Yes? How do you know?
    It doesn't have a fanncy brand name?

5. No brand name on the bong. The bowl looks hand made and with really nice quality glassSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Clean your desk

7. Yeah not bad. ^i second that clean your desk plates sitting there for like 5 days n shit.

8. There's no name on the glass. Its thick tho. And I have yet to find any flaws in the glass. Sits flat on the table. They had a deal where u spend over 100 you get 30 off anything else in the store. The bowl only I got only ended up being $10 after the 30 off. I know for a fact that eye is locally made by Kalamazoo glass.

9. Seriously, these urban kids have obviously never dealt with a vermin infestation

10. I just put water through the top till it filled up about 3\\8 of an inch over the perc grid a dry run felt good. Loaded a 1 hitter into the bowl and let her rip a couple times. It clears quick as shit. Almost as smooth as my vape. I like it. I'm pretty high right now. Smoking on some ak47. I think it needs an a\\c on it tho, just to keep it clean.

11. You might have paid slightly more than what I've seen similar pieces around here go for, but you get what you pay for! Honeycombs are awesome cant go wrong. Have fun with that!  :bongin: