New bong, 100 dollar budget

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by birdouttahell, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Looking for the best quality glass i can find for 100 bucks, preferably something with a perc, durable enough to not break the first time i touch it. Any suggestions? Not a big fan of most of the brands on the grasscity site

2. You're not gonna get a quality bong with a perc for $100.

But you can hit up SSFG to get a travel tube or beaker with a showerhead downstem and a disk diffused slide for $100.

Ive had a few friends in your situation recently and he decided to get a travel beaker and he loves it. It's better to keep it simple than to get a whole bunch of percs and shit.

3. #3 birdouttahell, Sep 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2012
    hmmm...links? specific names or brands?
    I understand i'm not going to end up with a phx honeycomb like my roommate has, just want to get something for myself for when he isn't around
    I'd be willing to overlook a perc but i'd at least like something with ice notches :)

4. google soul shine family glass.

they have travel tubes that are about a foot tall with ice notches for $60. You can upgrade it when you order with a showerhead diffuser($15) to make it smoother and/or a disk diffused slide($25) to stop unburnt weed from falling through without the use of a glass screen.

We're not really allowed to post competitor links here on GC so I hope I gave you enough info to find something you like.

5. Thanks for the suggestion, I actually found one that i really liked at a local head shop so i upped my budget to $125 and found a solid stemless Flo with an ice catcher, talked down from $200
    http://s18.postimage.org/untbr8all/1246.jpg

6. It it a direct inject? I like the shape man. Looks like a solid piece especially at that price.
    - rip her one time for me

7. I'm very happy with it, sucks straight into my chest. Now, would it be worth getting a precooler or ash catcher and which one?