New board

Discussion in 'General' started by Jared420, Jan 8, 2011.

1. just went to dicks today. you wont believe it. they charged me 300 bucks for a 400 dollar snowboard. the one i chose just so happen to have a wrong sticker on it? or something,
    i check online everywhere and this boards like 370-420 dollars. (no pun):D

ill post pictures of it tomaro. oh joy!:hello:

2. Nice! What brand? Burton? Forum?

3. rossignol retox 2011. :D

Attached Files:

4. dude... that's a sweet board! i haven't boarded in a while... been skiing every time i go. + for sure man

5. Where you going shredding? I'm up for a helidrop sometime if you are interested

Epic board by the way! :cool:

6. Ive never even seen snow personally.

7. *headasplodes*

8. I've never been boarding.... but I can't imagine never having seen snow.

Then again, I live in the midwest. lol

9. The graphics remind me of Adventure Time.. lol

Nice board none the less.

10. thanks everybody! haha can't wait to try it out! im heading out towards cascade mountain in wisconson. Illinois over here! hoping to pick up a few buds for the ride over there. so excited to snowboard, this board is about 8 cm shorter than my old board which ive had for like ... 7 years ha:(

11. i am SO down:D

12. Well let me speak to my man. I'll give you dates and stuff, I get it free so no worries for cash

13. dude that'd b so nasty, i can't even explain it. definatly hit me up. ill post pictures and hopefully some vids of cascade mountain in wisconson!

:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

14. Whats snow?

15. It's the name of a wheelie shop in Bhutan selling turnip type things deep fried in fat :cool:

And yes... it does exist

16. Sounds yummy

17. Surprisingly was to be honest. As it does not retain a lot of the fat, but keeps the flavour and is just a perfect lunchtime snack