New blade from KY

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Unwise, Mar 19, 2010.

1. I'm Aaron, I'm 25 years old and I live in Kentucky. I've been smoking weed off and on mostly for the past 10 years. Within the past year, though, I've become much more than just a recreational smoker. I started seeing who else in the world was a stoner that you wouldn't expect. Through the media company I intern for, I've met and smoked with a judge's son, a professional football player, and several key members of my community in the bathroom of the office I work in.

It started turning me on more into the culture, and now here I am.. I'm in the beginning stages of learning how to grow my own since I want to grow some fine cannabis one day for personal use to experience the full variety of what this plant has to offer. I love weed, and it loves me. It's opened my eyes to a whole new world of thinking and has improved my overall life by a good amount.

Hope to get to know some of you!

2. welcome to the city!!!

3. Hey man I'm from the 859, love livin here in KY. Always cool to meet other Kentucky people.

4. I just moved to Ky from the north and will try to grow outside down here. Growing season should be longer....