Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New batch of Grandaddy Purple (Macros)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by whitewarrior, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Super fruity, super skunky with hints of coffee, extreme level of highness. I paid $45 and got a fat ass nugget and some other small ones:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. frosted as fuck, nice grab dude

3. yum yum yum :smoking:

how much is there for 45, if you don't mind me asking

4. 3rd to last pic, the left side looks just totally fire red man haha. Very nice man, wish i could buy some of that.

5. Good grab, enjoy.

6. That stuff looks so delicious. Nice pick up

7. I would also like to know, i am guessing he is paying 20 a gram or close. so around 2.5-3 grams maybe?

FROSTY,FROSTY, and some more frost....... DANK :smoking:

I would love me some GDP right now son :wave:

8. that looks real good, nice pickup dude.

9. I just gave him $45 and he gave me 2g's. He also smoked two blunts of purp with me so it was all good.

10. hold on, I gotta go get a squeegee for my monitor...

thats a NICE batch man.

11. very nice...i got gdp 2 times this month and neither looked anything like that. both of them werent purple either. but they were much denser and very different looking. yours looks much danker tho

12. They dont really kno about Dro

13. everytime i come into one of these pick up thread i leave depressed hahaha. i could never get dank like that around me.. and if i could it would be like twice the price. but anyway beautiful frosty buds bro

14. That looks mighty similar to the GDP I got a couple weeks ago. Definitely some bombass weed

15. Looks delicious. Happy toking!

16. It's all about who you know man, I'm sure you'll find some if you look hard enough.

17. Super frosty pickup.

18. frosty as shit

+ rep thats real grandaddy

19. Be on the lookout for some Illadelph milkshots this week, I'm so glad my glass was able to be fixed!

20. Nice shit you need a better hookup for price though bro.