Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

new batch of BLUE DREAM.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bostondutchmast, Dec 11, 2009.

1. heres a new batch of blue dream wish i had some better lighting maybe ill take some tomorrow...also the nugs were smooshed from being in my pocket the whole day

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. damn that is some high quality blue dream. awesome pickup

3. Damn those are some frosty nugs..!

How much you pay? I just got offered an eighth of blue dream for $60, and I am positive it is legit.

4. I wish the stuff in my pocket looked that good.

5. 60 an eighth sounds right...it should look similar its a clone only plant so expect a lime green color covered in thc and light colored hairs....some good bag appeal. i paid 800 for 2 ounces...one o is for me and im trading the other ounce for some other stuff :D

6. mmm...my favorite. looks fuckin tasty.

EDIT: 800 for 2 ounces! :0

7. yessir its the airfare charge that makes it more.

8. Nice pics.

9. damn livin that life:D thats the beat

10. dank shit man, what's up with the avatar? lol

11. adriana lima...i have a thing for latinas and guidettes , and look a likes

12. 400 a zip ain't bad, that's 50 an eight.....most of the time I have to pay 60 an eight, over and over bc the dude I know doesn't get much.

13. boston is just an expensive town to get bud in...definitely some of the best but its gunna cost money.

14. * WIPES HER SLOBBER AWAY* ....man.... im so weedless right now...just lookin at those nugs makes me sad....:eek:

15. I avoid the stash section of GC when I'm dry for that very reason

16. cheer up i bet you there will be some dank around really soon...before everyone goes away for xmas is when you will find the best weed, right now i have so many different types of piff being thrown at me i cant even buy it all:eek:

17. you just ruined my night. thanks. :devious: JK JK :D

18. you cant break it down like that, I mean you can but its not accurate. I get 2 zips for 650 and 1 for 400. so idk.

plus, if you sell "dub sacks" which = 4 grams for 80 instead of quarters for 100 you make a lot more money :D haha flippin in highschool taught me that

19. Mega dankkkkkk... Love the blue dream world. That shit catapults my mind.