New Bassnectar Tour Dates

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by PurpBuds, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Hey any bassnectar fans...we have a new spring tour coming soon...cant fuckin wait!!! anyone who has seen Lorin before knows its more than just a show, but an experience. I just heard about this yesterday, im fuckin pumped...probly gonna go to 2 shows if my buds are down

So heres the tour dates...

Tour : ··· BASSNECTAR ···

all the people near buffalo NY are fuckin lucky...Bassnectar on 4/20 would be epic...last time i saw him, there must have been 10 people smokin weed in there (i was one of em lol)

2. Fuck, no Colorado date? Oh well, we got the halloween show.

3. haha yeah that must have been the shit...him on halloween with countless drugs and girls wearing pretty much nothing...sounds awesome...sucks they have no shows in ur area, theres a ton of dates there too

i saw him my first time on his last tour (cozza frenzy) and it was probly one of the best concerts i have ever gone too...everyone was completely fucked up and he played for almost 3 hours...crazy light shows and graphics behind him...lol it was funny cuz i took some acid and i didnt know if i was trippin or not just cuz the graphics he had going in the back was so trippy even when ur sober...i was waiting to get out all nite just to see if i could drive or not cuz i was the "sober driver" (lol .3 of molly and 1 hit of acid...if i wasnt driving i propbly would have taken like 4-5 doses). i did drive tho and as far as i can tell i drove fine

4. I will go to Buffalo :) Thx!!

5. haha ur lucky as fuck man...that would make 4/20 fuckin awesome

idk about you guys (i know this isnt pandoras box) but on 4/20 i feel you gotta do more than just weed...like i smoke everyday...on 4/20 i feel like i gotta do some drugs like xtc or acid etc...doin all that at a bassnectar show is the norm, so have fun man

6. Yeah, a few hrs away, but I have fam up there. I'll stick to the greens for this. I used to be in the rave scene, so I'm done with all that garbage.

7. i'd love to hit up the Buffalo show, but drivin to NY isn't gunna happen lol

why isn't lorin showin the A any love? he did 2 shows in GA the past 4 months, but we need more!! :devious:

quoted from his latest blog...
    o0o0ohhh GaWd!! :D

8. haha hopefully he will be at camp bisco again...im fucking praying he is after he wasnt there last year...that would be fuckin ill