New Bagseed grow (hopeful)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Jambo22, Jun 21, 2008.

1. Well I have learned alot about growing this past year and a friend of mine recently brought it up and it quickly caught my interested hell free pot thats whats up so i had a crippy seed and two mids seed, i germinated them and only the healthiest looking for the bunch germinated so far the others are still in their and i still have hop so the tap root was exposed so i decided for what i had last occured your supposed to plant it as soon as you see it (please correct me if im wrong) I'll post some pics sometime today it may be a little late cause i have to take care of alot of things but grasscity is my soon to be favorite website ever i think, I know miracle gro isnt the best of weed but i had not choice but to use it but i plan to change that.... well thats about it I plan to hopefully get a female if not ill just get another quarter of mids tomorrow to make sure i have more seeds to germinate and plant well this is the start to a very long thread atleast i hope :smoking:

2. dude nice, im starting my first grow too, and its not the type of seed you have its how you grow it..... any way good luck

3. you to man i wish you the best of luck also

4. Genetics have alot to do with it. But still, you gotta give it your all. Good luck.

5. im just looking to see whats up and if i can do it you know i mean its not gonna hurt to try but ill have pics up asap