New Attack Attack album?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by I Smoke Classy, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Hey guys, first post in the music forum. I know there's a lot of us blades and we all probably listen to different music, so I'm gonna keep this simple:

If you don't like Attack Attack!, feel free to drop in but please, no mindless flaming about them being gay, stupid, etc.

With that being said, their new album "This Is War" is about to come out and even though I already pre-ordered it, I torrented a leaked version LOL.

I'm not disappointed at all, they've lost the auto-tune, Caleb's screams are powerful and unique, his clean singing is ... amazing to say the least. The lyrics are cliche enough but still you get the feeling that they're real. Being a guitarist, I can appreciate the guitarwork...very low tuning and very dissonant sounding. Overall, I think this is their best album and they've deff come a long time since the Stick Stickly video got them the reputation of being "talentless scene kids"

Thoughts, opinions?

2. I dislike his vocals.

Generic. The only thing they had going for them was that they were forerunners in that "autotune hardcore" thing that went on for a while. they just don't have the talent to compete in anything else, imo

3. They're a dying band, I will admit.

Although the auto-tuned portions of the songs on their older albums was something that I actually really, really enjoyed. Hopefully, they'll comeback with a fresh, new take on the genre.

Although, this is my opinion before hearing the new album. Maybe that'll change with a listen.

4. Of Mice and Men is the new Attack Attack!