new ashcatcher!!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by dennon21, May 15, 2012.

1. #1 dennon21, May 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2012
    EDIT: This is the new inline ashcatcher that i traded the one below for.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

okay guys so heres an update on my bong, its almost done, all it needs (not even really) is a new stem so i can attach it to the bong with a k clip.. i was originally going to get a inline ashcatcher but then spoke with the guy at my lhs and decided against it. tell me what you guys think!

anyways heres pics of it with the new ashcatcher

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. if it does the trick, enjoy that sjit :)

3. Nice one man, how many arms in the perc chamber in the tube? Looks like 8 or 10

4. 20 arms on that bitch lol

5. wasnt really sure how much water to put in it lol but it doesnt leak like the last one so im happy

6. and how is this one? compared to the previous one?

7. I'm glad you got an inline ashcatcher! It looks great on your new tube. I bet it rips!

8. 100th post :)

9. Inline looks like a big upgrade! Very nice

The pill bottle looks like it would leak dirty water down into the bong if the water level was too high.... Sure looks like it was a breeze to clean though

10. That's the exact reason I got an inline, the other one was leaking ash and water into the bong pretty much not doing its job so I got this, also it works better doesnt leak into bong lol

11. Bump anyone have tips or advice for using an inline?