Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

new as can be

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tkinz, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Hello everyone I just started toking a couple months ago and i have a lot of questions. First of all a back story, i attend highschool but do not hang out with any of the kids that smoke. i actually hang out with pretty much every anti that goes to my school, i started smoking with my older brother who has been for several years. here are my questions: How can i meet other people that smoke? i cant just walk up to the people i know who do and say "hey, you smoke, i smoke, lets blaze!" secondly, how can i find a dealer that will sell to me (I feel like kind of an ass for just mooching of my bro), same a above i know some who deal but i cant just ask i assume. thirdly, if my brother has strongly advised me not to smoke on weekdays, is it wrong to by my own peice and bud and go for it anyways? and answers will help, thanks in advance

-a sincere newbie

P.S. from what i can tell but is extremely expensive here, its like 60 for 1/8 and its not even that great usually

2. yooo sup..

i was in your shoes kinda, my big sister got me smoking and its been fucken great since then :hello:

but if u said u dont hang out with stoners why not see if your friends want to blaze, i got a few of mine to and its awesome

if u dont wna mooch off your bro jus see if u can get his connects number and buy from him

i also started off buyin 8ths for 60 and only smokin on weeknights..but eventually i jus started smokin every day and this prices will get alot better as you meet new peeople and get better deals ..

jus get your work done and reward yourself with a toke..get your own piece its sick..i had a bubbler when i first started(friend broke it FUCKK!!)..but that thing was awesome..

anyways have fun

:smoke:

3. How old are you?

A lot of the "antis" at my high scoop toked.

4. Welcome to grasscity :) I hope your older 18 or older too by the way.. Or the banhammer will strike...You need to space your paragraphs out more, they will be much easier to understand.. And now onto your questions..

To meet more smokers you have to get into the drug culture a little bit sadly. At least I did but you might be lucky and not have too. Make new friends, chances are you'll run into a few who either smoke or actually want to try it.

Ask your brother if he would be OK to connect his dealer and you. And if not you'll have to jack his phone and get the guys number. Dirt tactic but hey it's a dirty world. And the dealer probably will like this because you'll get him more money this way and you knows your cool since he knows your brother. The people who you think are dealers, just ask them if they got some bud or something.

If your going to do this all then yes go get you a nice little glass piece and a lighter.

Thats how about 9/10 the prices will be just about everywhere. Until you actually know what your buying and how much it's actually worth, your going to have to live with what you get. I use to not buy from dealers that had "OG Kush" after getting some from a much more trustworthy dealer (my best friend) and so I told him hes full of shit and he's got to back down the price and he did but not a whole lot..

5. Well I mooch off my bro. I give him the money and gets me my bag. Im just really paranoid for a great reason.

Just start talking to the kids who toke. Get to know them and ask if they smoke. Then maybe set a day to hangout and smoke. I barely smoke with anyone in my school. But I have plenty of toking friends.

6. Ask your friends to smoke with you, if none of them want to then ask a couple of the people you know toke to go blaze up some of your bud with you sometime because you don't wanna get high alone. Don't make it a regular thing (because they'll probably just be using you to get high), but if you offer once then few stoners are gonna refuse a free smoke and it gives you a good chance to get to know them better.

Ask your brother. When I was still at school I used to pick up for my brother, he just gave me money and i'd get him some when I got my own, so i'm sure he wouldn't mind helping you out.
    And don't feel weird cold calling dealers, most just want to make some money off you and won't mind a new customer.

And yeah, prices are just how lucky you are with the dealers you meet, just persevere and you'll eventually find better dealers. Or alternatively, wait 'till you leave home then start growing...

And welcome to the City OP!

7. Welcome!

If your still in highschool, I would recomend that you dont smoke every day, and not before school if you do smoke durring the week. All it takes is one teachers suspicion before you're getting searched! Buy yourself a nice one-hitter as a start, they are easier to hide and and clean for a beginer.

Like everyone else says, just ask your brother about his hook up, if hes unwilling to give you his number, ask one of the more trusted stoners in your school. If the price is above your liking, stick with him unless you find better, and his price may drop if he gets used to you. If you ever feel like hes ripping you off, cut off the connection and find another.

In my neck of the woods, the lonely stoner is just as happy, but if you prefer to smoke with others, ask your friends but dont be assertive about it. Make sure they know your only offering, and see what you get.

Happy toking!