new arrival...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by blueend, Mar 23, 2008.

1. halloooooooo.... i was searching sth yesterday and out of the sudden i found YOU!!
    it was really a sign from some kind of force or just luck but i found this site while i was thinking of cutting off to study or just smoke some weed and see a movie...well as u can imagine..i did the second.. anyway.. me name is Thali I am 20 years old and i live in thessaloniki greece.. i listen to goa psychedelic ,reggae and some kinds of rock...
    i love listening to music ,dancing, reading books ,watching documentaries while high and hallucinate.
    i hate all forms of oppression , being dry , people who spoil my trips, anyone who wakes me up in the morning and ruins my dream and above all i hate to hate...

my emotional state is trippy.

hope that was a ok intro 4 me.

by the way. i am a girl.:)

2. "i hate all forms of oppression , being dry , people who spoil my trips, anyone who wakes me up in the morning and ruins my dream and above all i hate to hate..."

sounds like we think alike welcome to the city

3. i am 20 as well but live in farm country usa I bet greece is a much more relaxing view than what i can see out my window

4. i live in farm country usa too! ks wichita/lawrence(for now)/arkansas city/winfield "area" what about you?

5. i live in a apartment with my family..unfortunately..but we kinda live together saparated so i smoke in my room..of cousre no one notices..well thessaloniki after athens is the 2d larger city so i have block view but from my room thank god i see some green..thanx 4 the welcome...
    and now i can light up..

6. around a lot of corn fields of northern ohio kind of near cedar point. I bet your view is just as boring as mine because the only good I have come across living out in the middle of nowhere is countless fields to grow monster plants. If I couldnt grow weed where I live I would of been far moved by now

7. only if i can turn them into invisible i could grow here... i am lucky that i can smoke in my house...oh well..i wish i could grow.... i wish i wish.... btw...it would be so great to be able t make things invisible...

8. what ever your tripping on I want some. You can come live at my house and grow all you want and look at the plants while your tripping that is also a great way to pass time

9. hehe...don;t say those things cause i am a really wierd person and i am thinking of moving in another country..only that i had in mind sth like london or amsterdam cause ther are in europe. wher did u say u live again???heheheheh

10. im a new arrival too! to both gc and greece..

just moved to athens with my wife....and i dont know anyone here who smokes!! drivin me insane!!!

ive only met a few people who even speak english and none i can talk to about smoking :(

11. Hi there, can you by any chance give me advice or help to find weed/hash in Mykonos, I am going next week with a few friends and I would love to find something to smoke over there!

12. Whoa OP, im not much on knowing stuff, but,
    you're really cool, have fun. : )