Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

new appreciation for joints

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by el-producto, Nov 26, 2004.

1. i never really smoked a nicely rolled one until my uncle taught me how to roll one. i got burned out on blunts....take up too much weed and the taste is nasty about halfway thru the blunt. you cant beat a fat ass joint that will burn for a hour. i dont get why so many people prefer blunts over joints but fuck it, blaze up playa

2. joints are so chill we once rolled an 8th up into a paper and blazed it for a while so tight

3. i like them both pretty even, if i had to choose i would prolly go blunt...... As long as it gets you high man!

4. Personally, I don't like blunts as much as a joint because my asthma and throat can't take the tabacco so well... so I like to roll up nice big J's instead (as all my friends have found out when they have a seshie with me). When I pick up my quarter I'm going to throw down at least 2 grams for a gigantic joint that others will probably make much bigger... I need weed now!:(

5. Blunts burn slower. throw some honey up in there and they will burn 4-ever.