Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Antidrug Ads

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xplicitcontent, Nov 1, 2002.

1. Yeah I hate them. Yesterday in class I Was reading like a Children's TIME's book and on one of the pages it had a little squar white piece of paper pritned on it, iniside it was something to the effect of "Marijuana slows reactions time, no biggie right, say you blow throuh a stop sign and hit a little child, no biggie right" and above it said "Instructions: Cut out and roll joint" being sarcastic, I almost did cut the fucker out but the teacher wanted the magazines back. I would have smoked it just to say "Fuck you anit-drug america!"
    Im a bit high i think i just smoked a nice joint, it was cool, Instead of like a ciggaret I just stuck the end of in my spoon and hit it like a regular bowl.hehehe
    bye

2. That's fucked up smokey. Poor kids are getting brainwashed so much from dare I don't even know why they need these ads. lol

3. mah all tyme fav, tha on where tha boy gets on tha stoned chic. Izn't dat wha weed all bout, spreadin' tha luv.

4. this is the computer software from microsoft, this is the store where someone bought this software, this is the company (microsoft) that supplied the store with the software. and these are the thousands of people who will go through financial difficulties 'cause $90 billion wasn't enough for bill gates... so he had to run another software company out of business so he could make more money.... works so many different ways...