new anti weed commercial

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokeitdown, Jan 29, 2009.

1. just saw this 2 mins ago. it was hilarious because all the ppl sounded so excited while saying the following things

"I got straight d's on my report card!"
    "I ditched my friends so they had to get their own ride home!"
    "I passed out and let my friends draw all over me!"
    "I stole money from my sister!"
    "I made my mom cry!"

then the deep movie previews voice:
    "what has weed done for you lately???"

lmfao... its just getting ridiculous

2. Yeah, lame.

That shit should be illegal to air on TV. It's like they're trying to get people to look down on and hate stoners... that's fucked up.

3. could u put it up here, cuz it sounds pretty funny.

4. i saw that one too.
    only i didn't realize it was an anti-weed commercial until the very end, so i was expecting it to be something funny, but then it got to the ending and i was like, "WTF?" and got real angry. but then a second or two later i got over it and laughed.

they're kinda funny...

5. They're funny because they're bullshit, but not everybody laughs at that shit some people will believe it.

It's fucked up if you ask me.

6. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3NVWJcQ0So"]YouTube - "Achievments" Anti-Weed Commercial[/ame]
    hey i think i found it, its this right? i loled. it's so wrong tho, weed is a great thing.

7. i love the backround music it makes it pretty classy.

8. lol what does any of thathave to do with weed, looks more like an anti-alcohol commercial.

9. hardly new... been out for at least a couple weeks.

10. i love that comercial. me and my friends laughed the whole time and then we rewinded the commercial just to hear it again. its funny when your high and its just rediculous at how stupid it is when your sober. its so untrue, another typical lazy stoner stereotype

11. these commercials are actually sponsored by alcohol and ciggarette companies. ha go figure. its obvious that they feel threatend by a product which gives you a better feeling, and wont kill you. but the problem with weed is that anyone can grow it so theres no real profit margine for a huge company like marlboro or busch. just small entopeneours that open dispensaries (which anyone can do)

12. I think some anti weed commercialz are funny, doesn't make me feel bad, just makez me wonder what kind of weed they are smokin' if they are seein' their dogz talkin' and havin' their bodyz as flat as paper

13. bah bah media sheep, bah bah. don't smoke weed because it'll make you a bad person....bah bah.

we need an unbiased fact-based commercial for cannabis.

14. Is that the one with the guy with cheetos or somethin stuck up his nose at the end. I thought it was so funny-
    hmmm, what has weed done for me lately.....
    1. my wood floors now sparkle like the day i moved in
    2. my kids love me again
    3. moments before my darling husband realized i'm smokin again, he asked me who's been slippin me spanish fly, lmao
    4. my tight jeans are not so tight anymore
    and so on and so on.................

15. i laughed so hard.
    that was a funny one :)

16. Wow that is ridiculous. The best one is the 27 messages to his girlfriend. This is defenetly something one would do when drunk.....not high!:smoking:

17. like?
    it totally is.
    or.. they totally are.
    however that should be phrased...

i really don't think the commercials do anything, though. i know people that are completely against weed and they still think those commercials are completely retarded. it might work on little kids, but i'm sure as they grow up they'll realize the truth. it's not like they're old enough to make much of a difference anyway. old folks might buy into it... but, whatever. they'll be dead soon enough.

i could be completely wrong, though. i don't know. but to me, kids seem to be getting smarter and i think they're more hesitant to believe these kinds of things... but, again, i could be wrong. just my observation.

18. I just had a great idea. I love my brain on mary jane/vicodin. HOW COOL would it be if we, or some other big group, collected a shitload of money, and bought out time for a 30 second ad during the superbowl or some other highly watched event, and put out a commercial about the FACTS about marijuana, citing studies that were done and shit, and made it completely brilliant. that would be AWESOME

19. Actually it is believed that 'Above The Influence' commercials are the BEST form of anti-marijuana ads to date. This is thought because people think the commercials are marketed more towards the general demographic that does it (they make their commercials 'teen friendly' I guess..)

Even though everyone just gets high and watches them and giggles..

On Pete's Couch!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yfEvfJ9XAw"]YouTube - Pete's Couch[/ame]

20. that... was actually a good commercial. i mean, for its intended purpose...
    i can see that one actually affecting people. i have never seen that one before.

maybe i only happen to catch all the completely retarded ones, i don't know.
    i hope kids are smarter than this, though.