New and sendin Greetz!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by marmarkus2006, Jul 29, 2007.

1. Marmarkus2006 is a new grower and new to the board. What up GRASSCITY!!!! 10 plants in a bubbler i designed and built myself. +4 out of 10 that just cracked and sprouted in a seperate ebb/flow system. Plants are lookin decent considering all the troubles I have had from the start. Learned everything on my own the hard way. multiple posts elsewhere askin for help went unanswered so i found my own answers and my own way. Trial and error, from calcium def. to the supps. for my trace causing my ph to drop from 5.8 to 4.0. One of my lights dropped while i was out shoppin and burned the hell out of one plant, for all that, I havent lost a single plant!!! nursed them all back to health and did it alone. Hope to meet some peeps here that can help when needed, and hope to have something to offer to others. plant 2 is the runt, number 9 is the champ. outgrew them all. But number 3 well number three is a trooper. Thats the burn victim less than half the leaves were left when i cleaned all the burn damage away. but it bouced back strong!!
    Marmarkus2006

Attached Files:

2. Welcome to the city :wave:

3. thanks for the welcome hashaman

4. Welcome man, and props on the growing. I don't grow myself but I know that it's hard to grow weed, especially if you don't have prior experience or if you haven't done enough research. Then again, I am pretty blazed, so I might just be talking out of my ass. :smoking: :D

5. welcome to the city dude, nice grow :)