New and Happy

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TheTruth34, May 27, 2009.

1. I am almost 17 and am a junior in High School in New England. I like smoking and enjoy sharing my experiences with others. I would say that i am somewhere between recreational and seasoned in terms of experience. I first smoked when I was 13 and really have only started to do it more frequently during my sophomore and junior year. Some weeks I don't smoke, some weeks once or twice, and some weeks every day. i don't let smoking define me but I would say that it holds a place in me. I have my own wooden handcarved pipe and I enjoy using my friends many bongs (including a 6 footer). I find that it is a fun hobby and love to learn about it. Being a very active person, captain of the Highschool varsity soccer team and a good student, I try not to let weed affect me too much. I do smoke a lot. I smoke on school days with friends and occasionaly alone. I like having huge smoking parties at friends houses with each of us carrying about a slice (3.5 grams) worth and a smoking mad bowls...........:smoking: