New And Dirty Da Buddha

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Shagnus, Jun 24, 2014.

1. #1 Shagnus, Jun 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2014
    I just got my new da Buddha, and the heating area seems dirty, how do I clean it?

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403639360.680592.jpg

There's a big spot on the right, but to the left there is a smaller one, and many more smaller particulates

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Big spot?    I see some OCD going on here, eh? 

The ceramic heating rod WILL have black spots and streaks on it that will become a bit more visible with use.    Think of it as grain in wood.

3. #3 Shagnus, Jun 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2014
    No, I just got it and find the spot on the glass, not the rod, after opening the package. I was asking how I could clean off whatever it was as it can clearly be seen, on the right side of the picture. Thanks for your insurmountable help!

4. #4 IllestVillain, Jun 25, 2014
    You can take the cover off and soak it in iso? I dont really see anything though lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. It should be removable.

Isopropyl alcohol, 99% is the best. Dip a q-tip in and voila.

7. #7 Shagnus, Jun 25, 2014
    I didn't know it could be removed, but I'll do that and clean it, thanks everybody

8. #8 lwien, Jun 25, 2014

Well, excuuuuuuuuse me.   I saw that little black dot on top of the ceramic rod and I thought that that was what you were talking about.

Sorry that you didn't take my attempt at helping you as being "insurmountable". 

A lot of people here are afflicted with OCD and I have a little bit of it myself so I was trying to add a bit of levity rather than trying to be insulting.   My bad.....I guess.