New Alien Planet Discovered?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MesKiDcudi, Feb 22, 2012.

1. New Type of Alien Planet Is a Steamy 'Waterworld' - Yahoo! News

"The high temperatures and high pressures would form exotic materials like 'hot ice' or 'superfluid water,' substances that are completely alien to our everyday experience,"

If aliens were to exist, I think they would probably be "completely alien to our everyday experience."

2. It's larger than Earth but Smaller than Uranus.

Lol, Seriously thats pretty cool though, i always have/will be fascinated by outer space

:smoke:

3. Awesome stuff. Unless this discussion is expected to turn to topics of dicks or vaginas or racism though, it should be in the science section instead of the box

4. I wonder what alien pussy feels like...

5. I think its Planet WZRD

6. Perhaps you'll meet the right alien one day and he can tell you

7. I wonder what ejaculating on that planet would feel like

8. Yeah and if it's good, I'll take his bitch.

9. If he hasn't already made you his.

10. lmao true true

11. [quote name='"Mogwai"']I wonder what ejaculating on that planet would feel like[/quote]

Lol superfluid

12. what i wonder is would life on other planets have the same selff replicating dna as our life does? or a totaly diferent molecule? i wonder if we will find bacteria, organisms, or something different entirely.

13. Space always has been and always will be the most fascinating thing to me. :)

14. That'd be some hot pussy....450f pussy to be exact, enjoy your dick for the last time bro:devious:

15. I wanna be the first stoner there.

16. Very cool. For some reason, I thought Star Wars when I read about it. :smoke:

Space is also one of my many fascinations.

17. They probably already have some dank space budz there

18. It was interesting at first, but now that the possibility of life is non-existent I've lost most of my interest. Yes, it's cool to study it and learn about it and thats important, but since theres no life I'm personally not really interested anymore.

19. To hot to host life *As we know it*

20. Well 446F really isn't THAT hot. I mean, it's hot and all by Earth standards.. but I mean if aliens exist, chances are they're living in places very different from our place. I think it's very possible for life to exist in such heat.