New A/C

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by SomeNiceGuy, Aug 31, 2011.

1. So I just picked up a new bong and now I need an ash catcher. The guy at my lhs said he was getting a shipment of 10 coil condensed AC's and they'd sell for like 130-140.
    Would they be worth it or should I just get a nice perc'd one?

Ps the company which makes them is called Eyse.

• Like Like x 1

2. Well a coil AC sounds more novel than practical.

If you want something that catches ash, keeps your bong cleaner.

A carbon filter will do that 1000 fold better than an A/c

Only problem with carbon filters is that they only cost 25 to 30 bucks.

And I know people just hate saving money.

3. Actually I was planning on getting the filter in addition to the new A/c, so knowing this should what do you think?

4. I wouldnt suggest buying an A/c if you will be getting a carbon filter.

Im not made of money so I dont have money to burn.

You wont gain anything getting a a/c AND a carbon filter.

If its a hobby of yours to buy glass, than you will keep buying glass.

But if you are just looking to smoke, and keep your lungs and your shit clean.

I'd stop at the carbon filter

5. :laughing:You hit the nail on the head there...
    I just bought a nice new Sheldon Black bong and I was intending to make it as nice as possible and use that for the years to come.
    I guess nice glass is my achilles heel:eek:

6. holy hit man, a sheldon black?

From a purchase like that, it sounds like money isnt your biggest concern lol.

Whatever you do get, make sure to post some pics of your pieces.

We love seeing family shots from members!

7. I agree with kliff 100%. A coil a/c is not worth it unless like he said your made of money. You can get a much more practical one that will diffuse the smoke better for a lot cheaper than those ones. The carbon filter is definitely cheaper but I didn't like the one I had. It added drag and didn't keep the bong as clean. I love my a/c though it keeps my bongs mad clean and I get such a smooth hit. It's all about preference and how much money you wanna drop.