new a/c for the Luke Wilson!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by icyPERCman9, Feb 17, 2010.

1. [​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

2. Looks sick! stemless to stemless. How do you line the inline to inline? Must take forever to milk it all the way up.

Hows the drag on the a/c? Seems like it should be visible. In my SGW inline a/c (which is somewhat similar) you can see at the zero top where no smoke goes to the very top part of the glass because there is literally zero drag. Does yours do the same?

3. No drag its so smooth! Works fine standing don't need to line it up

4. looks like a great setup, but your water levels look wayyyy too high man

5. Nice setup man. I have a ssfg inline on my blue dot, really smooths the hit out. Glad you noticed how little drag it adds.

6. nice piece

7. Great setup man, loving the dual inline action and milk shots..

Quick question, how come you have extra IMG tags around your pics?

8. god i hate you thats my dream setup. now im going to have to show you up someday with the triple perc.

9. I don't know I was trying to figure that out earlier lol

10. Nice SSFG and LW glass, killer set-up!

11. The a/c seems to work better that way because of the angel and the rest is just melted ice

12. Lol the triple is my dream set up!

13. Beautiful setup man! I'd love to have that there piece in my collection, very nice
    :cool:

14. Thanks bro!

15. my god it's like a fantastic contraption! Sick lookin piece :smoke:

16. Nice setup man!!:smoking:

17. I would have that same ssfg but when it arrived I realized I ordered the wrong size...I thought my piece was a 14mm and it was a 18mm all along...i shipped it back yesterday im so sadd it was a beauty.

18. But once you get it back it will have been worth the wait!!

19. Woah! nice dude! Where did you get that inline A/C? please pm if needed.