New 9/11 witness video

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Blimmer, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Also look at WTC7 in the background it looks like a flaming inferno does'nt it...

2. I'm not agreeing or dis-agreeing with you man but you're in for a real big argument... Just giving you a heads up as there will be blood in this thread, Sadly....

3. I thought everyone knew about this.

bahaha

4. The guy is referring to the sounds as "bombs", as if that is the definitive explanation for what he heard.

5. He says it sounded like "firecrackers". Maybe somebody had some leftover Fourth of July supplies in their desk, but even that's very unlikely because of the heavy security in the WTC complex after the bombing of 1993.

There were tens of thousands of witnesses to this, there's bound to be a few different accounts of what happened, especially considering the emergency situations going on.

6. No, he said they went about as fast as firecrackers.

Big difference.

7. I don't care its a video... I didnt fabricate anything people can make of it what they will.

8. This is one opinion, along with a few others like his. There's bound to be some explosions in a massive fire like that.

9. 9/11 happened 9 1/2 years ago. Why is he coming out with this now, after all these years? :confused:

10. Funny how these bombs werent captured on camera

11. The photographers were in on it, also. Lots of people were, including myself and nearly everybody else in downtown NYC on 9/11. :)

12. what he said ^

13. This video and more were recently released after a legal FOIA request the government tried to stop there release. It was actually filmed on the day.

14. Here's the full interview, it's a little under 9 minutes. There's nothing in this video to support a conspiracy theory.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4AcOsaz0LI]YouTube - 9/11: WTC witness - NIST Release #25 - 42A0106 - G25D16[/ame]

15. WTC 7 collapse:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrnmbUDeHus]YouTube - WTC 7 Explosion[/ame]

Real controlled demolition:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaBQ3AkRetI]YouTube - Ocean Tower - Controlled Demolition, Inc.[/ame]

Conspiracy theory response:

The government clearly designed super silent bombs that can barely be heard! The NWO has a monopoly on physics, wake up!

16. #18 garrison68, Mar 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2011

I suppose that they invented special drugs for the bomb sniffing dogs throughout the WTC complex, so they couldn't find the bombs. Never mind that these dogs were tested by their handlers frequently for accurate performance.

17. this is a job for Jack Bauer.

18. Amount of money allocated for the 1986 Challenger disaster investigation: $75 million
    Amount of money allocated for the 2004 Columbia disaster investigation: $50 million
    Amount of money allocated for Clinton-Lewinsky investigation: $40 million
    Amount of money allocated for the 9/11 Commission: $14 million

I wonder how much it cost em to demolish those buildings..