New 8 arm ashcatcher and worked slide

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by franklyfresh, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Picked up a new 8 arm ashcatcher and a worked slide for my 9mm Pure.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. i like it :) nice a/c and that's a really cool slide

3. Haha take that sticker off your bong, bro. And also check the water level on your AC. Other than that, looks like a sick setup. I really dig the bowl.

4. used to have that a/c i believe, :p

5. I had a nice chuckle seeing that sticker on there.

Really solid AC, i've always liked the "armed" ashcatchers

6. The label is there to exempt the bong from being categorized as drug paraphernalia under my university's definition. And the water level seems high because the tilt requires more water on the left side to have enough on the right.

7. Hate to say it but a sticker isn't going to protect you while living in university dorms. They know exactly what that is and what its for

8. Unless he gets everything 100% clean after every session right? And then you have to hide the pot etc. Ehhh

Solid freakin ac man, yay for someone posting what looks to be a USA made item ;) Love the slide big time! How much was it?

9. tobacco use only!

nice piece

10. I go through rigorous iso + salt almost every time the tube gets used. The sticker has saved me before and might again in the future haha, plus I get a kick out of it every time someone asks about it.

Slide was $20.

11. Yo franklyfresh, where did you pick that a/c up at? I was looking at one at my local head shop that looked just like it.

12. You can find them on ioffer.