New 710 user needing help.

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by intraining, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Wassup Fellow Grass Lovers,

Just bought the 710 pen but not really sure whats the best thing to put in. 4/20 coming up and wanted to try something different. I have been searching the site for good hash oil demonstrations but keep getting to videos that have been removed. Can anyone point me in the right direction and for the vape pen users what are you all using in these things?

2. Write 710 on a piece of paper then turn it upside down. It's the key to knowing what to put in it...

3. =\ I know that part I just know nothing about making oil. Looking for a tutorial of some sort.

4. There are a few tutorials but their in a weird place. I think they are in the growing section under harvesting/processing

5. so your trying to make bho? There are a lot of youtube videos that will give you an idea of where to start. Just remember.. use quality tree/butane, never do your run inside, and remember to vacuum purge your product quickly. If you have the option to buy oil it'd save you a lot of time and money, if you're trying to do this right you'll need at least an oz of bud, at least 150 dollars for a cheap vac purge setup, anywhere from 15-80 dollars for an extraction tube, and like 15-30 dollars for quality 5x refined butane. Plus you'll need a outdoor place to do this and pyrex casserole dishes. PM if you're serious about dropping $$ and i'll send you some links for a constructing a quality cheap vac purge set-up.