New 420 so we don't have to wait a whole year!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by slang kush, Nov 23, 2011.

1. [quote name='"GrassCtyCitizen"']I think we just need more cannabis oriented holidays. Ideas?

Maybe like Bob Marley's bday. I admit thats pretty damn generic, but thats all the thought I want to put into this right now.[/quote]

Yeah, that's basically what this threads about, making new marijuana holidays :D, Bob marleys death isn't at all a bad idea. Happy smoking :D

2. [quote name='"takeadab"']
    7:10 upside down spells oil.[/quote]

Ahhh, very clever :D

3. August 2, 1937 - Marihuana Tax Act of 1937
    This act made possession or transfer of cannabis illegal throughout the United States under federal law, excluding medical and industrial uses, in which an expensive excise tax was required.

Let's use August 2, just to piss the feds off.

4. It's pretty far fetched as of now, but i'm sure if I ever see the day where I can get into no legal trouble for lighting up on a sidewalk, that'll be the new 420.

How fitting would it be if the law actually passed on that date

5. I think it's kinda like a thing where everyone has that 420 they can remember that was like crazy with a crazy amount of weed and it's usually your first year smoking everyday IMO

6. why is this in the toking tools section?

7. [quote name='"Piper1327"']why is this in the toking tools section?[/quote]

Oops, sorry I was too high to check, sorry, I'm new here.

8. [quote name='"bahookahjoe18"']August 2, 1937 - Marihuana Tax Act of 1937
    This act made possession or transfer of cannabis illegal throughout the United States under federal law, excluding medical and industrial uses, in which an expensive excise tax was required.

Let's use August 2, just to piss the feds off.[/quote]

Haha yeah, and on that night just go plant seeds at the cop shop haha