New 420 so we don't have to wait a whole year!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by slang kush, Nov 23, 2011.

1. If we had a new 420 what day would it be on, why would it be on that day? Ideas!

2. ummmm......4:20 already happens twice a day. your high ass.

3. Lol, high ass.

4. Thanksgiving. Smoke up, eat all the turkey and stuffing you want, sleep, then repeat with leftovers :smoke:

5. 420 is overrated. Everyday is 4/20.

6. Heard that

7. 4:20 is overrated i do agree, i toke up when i want to.

8. who says you have to wait a whole year? you can do that shit whenever you want lol

9. I just.... smoke?

10. I smoke daily like all of you, but on 4/20, I generally smoke a lot more than usual. Last 4/20 I domed a qp between two people.

11. [quote name='"SmokeyDaBear420"']ummmm......4:20 already happens twice a day. your high ass.[/quote]

Your telling me that we have two April 20th's?

12. Wait you guys don't only smoke on 4/20? I thought that's how it worked. I've been doing it wrong this whole time, damn!

13. [quote name='"abbyyyyx"']Thanksgiving. Smoke up, eat all the turkey and stuffing you want, sleep, then repeat with leftovers :smoke:[/quote]

Smoked 5 zongs and like 3 grav's before thanksgiving, was friieed :D

14. [quote name='"SmokeyDaBear420"']ummmm......4:20 already happens twice a day. your high ass.[/quote]

[quote name='"slang kush"']

Your telling me that we have two April 20th's?[/quote]

You're asking if we have two April 20th's in a day?

15. How about everyday that ends with "Y" is 4/20. I think we can all agree on that.

16. Fuck this thread man what the fuck.

17. there are a few days me n the boys smoke out like its 4.20

steve irwins anniversary of death
    superbowl
    pretty much every sunday during football season really. and mondays and some thursdays lol.

birthdays
    pretty much all holidays

18. Already have two daily celebrations. Where you been at you should chill with me homey. haha

19. For stoners you guys are pretty mean :/

20. [​IMG]