New 2010bc Gridded Downstem?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Jumbo, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Nice come up, i might end up picking one up tooo, or a Alex K.

Stay frosty

2. Nice Looks Like Some Good Diffusion :hello:

3. i really have no idea what downstem i would go with, we need a giant comparison thread

4. #24 Jumbo, Jun 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2010
    Lol i forgot to take a milk shot because i got so high. Picked up a nice gram sack for 20$ of some really nice kush.

Will take one in a minute brb lol :smoke: stayyy highhh

Edit- MIlk video

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk_tPLdnSOg"]YouTube- HVY Mini Beaker with 2010bc Gridded Downstem Milkshot[/ame]

5. Nice vid, looks like excellent diffusion. I think it would work better with the downstem at a 90* angle seeing its a gridded around the whole tip. Makes me wonder if this or the alexk would work better in a beaker...

6. Update-

:( Broken while i was shaking water off in bathroom after using a gravity bong to conserve my .1 of purp for a whole night

Sucks the first thing i ever break other than a 14$ shitty china slider is the most expensive downstem i owned...

Pictures-
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Ouch, sorry to see that :(

8. Noo thats the worst! It took me at least 4 downstems to finally learn my lesson haha,so hopefully thats your last encounter from the wrath of the glass demon. :(

I mean now you HAVE to up it so you should probably get that 6 arm downstem, shit looks vicious. :wave:

9. what do you mean the whole on the bottom? They both are open ended down stems.

10. I just got a 2010bc beaker bottom with a top hat perc worked and it came with a gridded downstem. I would say that the 2010bc downstem is better than a normal 6 slit diffuser but a showerhead is still better

11. Im not too sure what i should get next. my birthday is august 5th so its pretty close.... Maybe a LW or a SG idk....

But for now i can work with this, breaks pretty clean i can tape or glue it for a temp. fix...

And i just made the top joint part into a mini 5 arm bong from random household shit. Its mad small but rips...

12. Ouch.

13. Hey, I realize I'm pulling this thread back up but damn, I have the EXACT same downstem and that's EXACTLY where it broke too. Perhaps coincidence? Perhaps not, because I would barely even call what I did a "drop". More of a soft thud against carpet.

Nonetheless, this company (2010bc) is legit! I am a proud owner of one of the new bongs (2010bc lowrider 48 gridded tophat perc) and I must say, quality quality quality.

So, which downstem did you end up picking up? I've been having a hard time trying to match sizes, trying to place an order before the sites run out of stock like everyday.

-THChild:smoking:

14. awww why not a large disc diffused bowl?
    much better airflow than the restriction of the smaller bowl diameter.
    the i/p slide is smaller in the bowl than the actual joint.
    the LW DD's are wide allowing for more air, letting u use more holes ona downstem
    hopefully that makes sense.

glassmansdoll on etsy cold hook you up too. justlo619 has reported they are similar in airflow.