new 1/8

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by ludachris, Aug 1, 2004.

1. picked this up for $25 canadian (usual price). sativa dominant. crisp head high. this is whats left, about 2.5 grams. alotta crystals

Attached Files:

• 32.jpg
      32.jpg
      File size:
      98.7 KB
      Views:
  2. Looks better than the stuff I get.

3. i dont think i ever want to smoke anything but sativa again. have fun with that, looks good!

4. Nice bud man, I dont think theres any bud around me that has crystals like that very very nice.

5. sativa is nice! its better with activities, no couch lock.

6. I got best of both worlds , flowering just takes too damn long, but its lookin good along the way... cant wait for my OWN hybrid :D

luda, your bud looks good as usual.

7. heres a new 1/8 i got today. the smell and taste remind me of when i was a kid eatin those popeye fake cigarettes. also very minty. $25 canadian

Attached Files:

• 33.jpg
      33.jpg
      File size:
      99.5 KB
      Views:
  8. Nice stufff man. Sativa is great. I love to play guitar after smoking a blunt of it or go play some football with some friends.

9. very nice bud.. could do with that about now...

10. Wow, entire 1/8ths of bomb chronic for $25 Canadian?

Where I live the standard price is $50 American for an 1/8th.

It is a desert region, which makes it hard for growing, I suppose... but still.

Ah, well... I can't wait until I head to college in Portland. :)

Anywho, awesome bud, man.

11. That is some damn nice bud.. how come you buy in 8ths? If that weed was coming around my city... I would be buying Oz's... drool...

12. ^financial issues, its not like the good bud is gonna disappear, everytime i go to my dealer's pad he has some bomb

13. ^^ That's exactly what I figured... Since you seem to always have dense nug. Here it is 40, most likely 50 for that stuff, here an 8th. So basically forced to buy bigger, and in oz's you get a free Qtr

14. Wow Luda..nice shit!

If I could get something like that here for $25 I would feel like a king, heh.

15. i would pay around £20.00 for 3.7 gram... i will post some pics of some 1/8's asap.

what does your 1/8 weigh?

16. ^3.5 grams, like all 1/8 should be. 28/8=3.5

17. looks soo sexy

18. i pay about $50 for the nugg that i get, some bomb ass shit but too fucking $$$

19. if you care what goes down your lungs u do it yourself

Attached Files: