new 1/4

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by ludachris, Jun 28, 2004.

1. i bought a 1/4 oz of mids last night, cost me 10 dollars. theres about 5 grams left

Attached Files:

• 15-1.jpg
      15-1.jpg
      File size:
      33.6 KB
      Views:
  2. here's one more.
    btw, 2 or 3 bowls of this shit gets me very toasted

Attached Files:

• 14.jpg
      14.jpg
      File size:
      47.4 KB
      Views:
  3. jesus christ, that would cost 70-80 bucks for a 1/4 of that shit in michigan... dammiti gotta get to canada and stay there

4. lol man. lucky bastard

5. no mids i've ever seen looked like that, lucky man

6. i hate you alot alot

7. omg, thats fucking dirt cheap.

8. WTF 10 DOLLARS FOR A 1/4 OF THAT!? ::kills self:: you're hookups are like sex, cheap, and the bud makes you nut!

9. dude....if those are midds...id love to see what ur nugget looks like

10. damn 10 for an 1/4 looks like some preety damn good mid for an 1/4

11. look at any of my threads in picture post, this is 1st time ive posted some mids

12. Damn man, come to the US and you'll see real mids. Hmmm, I guess that's not much of a 'dis' though...

13. damn dude.... those are nice lookin.... look almost exactly like the mids i got now... except yours look a little better....those hairs. and how did i now that duffey would nut himself and nearly die after seeing those mids.....lol......

good looking at a really great price, that would cost me about 30 bucks....

14. o yeah..and wtf...how long have u been smoking... i know all u really smoke is dank shit... but DAMN... 2-3 bowls.... wtf... 2-3 HITS of mine gets me pretty good. 6 bong rips is puuurrrrfect.

15. Looks like beasters to me.

16. i usually get shit like that.. but for 10 bux? no way .. that would cost me 35 - 45