Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Never used a vaporizer...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by battlestardream, Apr 7, 2010.

1. If you can believe this, I been smoking for 10+ years and have never used a vape.
    Had some questions, does it waste any of the weed (read a post earlier today about a kid who smoked some vaped weed, and it did the trick). And whats the smell like?
    I have heard 2 variations, that it produces virtually no smell or thick smoke, and that it releases very little smoke, but smells just the same. Any other benefits i should know about before throwing down the $$$ for one. should i get an Electric or....?

I ask these questions in relation to my "A-Hole Neighbors" post. thanks guys!

2. Okay heres the deal.

It doesnt waste weed, it actually SAVES it. .1, .2g of even MIDS will get you toasted. The smell is sorta like tree, but a LOT less concentrated. The smell goes away very quickly and doesnt linger nearly as much as smoke. I literally vaped in the room with one of my buds on the other side of the room and he couldnt smell it. The vape should never produce a thick smoke, but a thin vapor [still slightly visible tho]. If it is a smoke at all, then the herb is burning.

As far as other benefits, a great benefit is that you can recycle your herb! After your done vaping, store your tree in a jar or something, wait until you have a quarter or more of vaped herb, and either bake with it, or add it to alcohol to make Golden Dragon.

3. I remember many times when I used either my Vapor Genie pipe or the Volcano for a couple hours straight, then quickly went somewhere else and had a conversation with someone. The other person could never tell that I had been getting high, but when you smoke even half a joint, people notice right away. You can vape all day and get high as a kite, but your throat will feel as if you hadn't smoked at all, and you will appreciate this. The Volcano is the best invention that ever came out of Germany!!

4. Truth!

You can get RETARDED HIGH, without the dopey, stoned looking appearance. Its definitely the most enjoyable, efficient, and "green" way to inhale MJ. Sometimes you gotta switch it up with a pipe hit, bong rip, or joint to the face, but the vape is definitely the better way to smoke.

5. I've been smokin for a lil over 5 years and just started usin a vape round november the end of last year and damn its worth it...its not mine its my cousins but i practicly live there and we use it everyday and we all love it, its a vapor daddy electric with a temp. display nd buttons to change the temp. nd shit on the front it was originally $150 but we got a deal from of friend of ares nd got it for $100 the highs alot more awake and you dont feel as lazy and shit it give you alot more THC than when you smoke out of a pipe, bong, j, blunt, ect. vapes give you the most over all i personally like a whip attachment on vapes rather than a bag but if i was to get one of my own id get a buddah (damn expensive though) there worth the money if you were to get enough though im tryna get one myself..but they usually dont smell that bad maybe a hint of weed but all youd really need to do is open a window or spay some smelly shit in the air and itll do the job...its not exactly smoke that comes out its alot thinner and harder to see like vapor...hence the name vaporizer lol i like em more than anything else though think they give you the best outta your bud too...least thats my opinion.

6. Very clean crisp taste. I always thought it kinda smelled like popcorn more than a tree but maybe that because I was blitzed. Totally saved herb and then I can, roll it or bake with it. So it conserves.... Go green! lol Great high with mids but actually I have had worse in there and I was still baked. You wouldn't regret it that is for sure. My lungs and throat love the difference. To each thier own though. I still love me a J

7. I'm a runner so i recently switched to a vape.. got Da Buddha vape.. its so effing clean tasting. I highly recommend it :smoke:

8. could you help me out with my Buddha finding problem? lol :bongin:

9. help me with my duddha [​IMG]