Never used a vaporizer before.

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by whiteka6, Dec 1, 2011.

1. id suggest the MFLB,its pretty inexpensive and comes with a lifetime warrenty,so youll have it till the day you die or the day the company goes out of business,which is unlikly to happen anytime soon.
    the kit goes for 120 online,but if you find one for sale used you could get it for around $60 plus shipping:rolleyes:

2. that $33 vaporizer you bought doesn't have a ceramic heating element. don't believe me? take it apart. mine isn't ceramic and I guarantee you that yours isn't either.

3. ... I did take it apart. I needed to paint it because it came in an ugly ass color.

It's a ceramic heating element.

Can't people get good deals without being accused of buying shit?

4. what $33 vaporizer are you talking about, then?

5. Bought it on Amazon, looked like every other entry level vape, just in a really ugly fucking color.

Looks similar to this one:

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Onsale-Herbal-Vaporizer-Digital-Grinder/dp/B004H7W0E6[/ame]

6. I asked this guy once if he had ever used a vaporizer and he said no but his friend who was a "stoner" tried to for the first time and puked all over the place.

If it's anything like I feel on edibles, I am skeptical I would like it.

7. Must have been an idiot and cranked it up to 11. He puked? Hahahahahaha what a bitch.

8. Dude, I was just in the same boat as you. Been smoking for years, and never hit a vape. So last week I decided to go get a $100 vaporizer just for the hell of it, and I gotta say it's definitely worth the investment. I guess, to me, it feels like a 'cleaner' high. Plus, you get to smoke the weed once you're done vaping. It's my new first choice. haha. I hope I'm not underselling it...

9. btw - my vaporizer model is extremely similar to yours and said "CERAMIC HEATING ELEMENT" but I take it apart, yes including the element itself, and come to find out that it was not ceramic whatsoever. pretty much any mass produced made in china cheap vape is going to say ceramic but will not be, and I dare you to post proof that yours is a ceramic element.

10. #30 Supaflytnt, Dec 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2011
    [quote name='"vashts80"']

btw - my vaporizer model is extremely similar to yours and said "CERAMIC HEATING ELEMENT" but I take it apart, yes including the element itself, and come to find out that it was not ceramic whatsoever. pretty much any mass produced made in china cheap vape is going to say ceramic but will not be, and I dare you to post proof that yours is a ceramic element.[/quote]

Lol why do you care so much? Even if its not its obviously working for him. He said he took it apart and it had one. He doesnt have to prove a damn thing to you. Sounds like you got worked over on a cheap vape and refuse to believe somebody got a good deal. Stop your pissing contest nonsense.