Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Never try the Synthetic weed Brain freeze

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 123mac123, Aug 5, 2012.

1. I got this stuff cause my dealer suprised me with the news hes gone to british columbia for the next two weeks, This shit fucks you up in a bad way, the high is extreme and unpleasant, and for me it gave me a massive headache that I still have, also My thinknig feels completely out of whack and im having crazy depressing thoughts, anyone else ever hear of this or try it?

2. Don't try synthetic weed at all. That's all I can say. Its addictive and no good for you. I did it for about half a year before I realized its fucking with my brain and I need to switch to the sticky icky. Never went back to it. I say just take a t break while he is away

3. Only toke the Natural man! All I can say:cool: