never trust a female dealer...

Discussion in 'General' started by tokken91, Jul 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuck that. The dealer I know running shit around here is a female.

2. One female dealer gave you a hard time once, so that is definitely enough experience to unfairly include all female dealers in your stereotyping.

Male dealers suck because they won't make a deal if they have a hot girl over or some bullshit like that. There are good and bad points to every dealer, so suck it up and call someone else, or here is a crazy hectic idea, go an afternoon without :rolleyes:

3. #23 Makizushi, Jul 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2010
    Well you shouldn't have been fucking around and look like her asshole ex-boyfriend...

But honestly if I found a chick who looked decent that dealt weed, well I'd try to smoke her out a few times and get on her good side.

Then fuck her brains out, but hey that's just me...

4. Wow, good advice, dude. Listen up, everyone! NEVER trust a female dealer, because this kid had one that won't sell to him! Clearly, they're all treacherous scum and are not to be trusted under any circumstances!

Seriously, kid, crawl out of your own asshole for a bit and grow up.

5. Thats not mean.. :eek:

He probably mean't it for the 'This thread sounds interesting' factor.

Nice sarcasm though.

6. Ouch.

He was prolly just mad and trying to make a good intro to his story. Kinda like how the national enquirer does. Aside from the whole sexist innuendo, he had some valid points :smoking: Assuming it's a he. If it's not, that makes this thread a lot more interesting.

7. i am a "he"....and second i felt like i had to go the "national enquirer" route to get some people to respond to this thread, sorry if i actually offended and female dealers out there.im sure there are some legit and awesome female dealers the experience's iv'e had with female dealers so far kinda made me a bit sour..

8. i agree with you, would anyone respond to a thread that read "i am very dissatisfied with my female dealer" and i said female dealer not like i said "bitch that deals".

9. Maybe you should have.. Then your thread would be competitor. I don't know what for exactly, but it'd get a lot of attention.

10. o well, i already trusted your mom when she dealt me that pussy

11. Hahahaha anyone else think this thread was going to be about a female dealer seducing OP? Anyways, have you bought from her before? Why would she out of all days choose not to serve you now. That's stupid she's just losing money on purpose.

12. lol not gonna lie she's kinda ugly she she might have been but more to the point she's a backup dealer i have incase my 2 primary ones aren't available, with a few exceptions i'm usually not friends with people that deal cause i can't risk being busted...college and everything would get really fucked up....

13. "Never trust a female dealer."

That's a little harsh.

Your experience, as mentioned already, had to do with the chick, not the fact that she's a female dealer. It had nothing to do with dealing at all. It was her...her personality, her emotions, her period....whatever it was, it was just her.

I've, um, known female dealers in the past and can say that female dealers can most definitely be trusted...as long as they're trustable in the first place.

So, don't put all females into your female dealers are bitches category just yet. You just had a bad experience based on stupid shit. I mean, who does that anyway?

14. ^It was to get attention to the thread buddy.

15. Yeah, that's what they all say when they get called out, and it never works.

16. No offence, but that sounds really douchy. How can you know him better than he knows himself? I say, if he says thats what it was, then thats what it was. Just drop it.

17. What a dumbass, She can't put up at looking at you just long enough to grab her money lol. Was her x bf really ugly or something?? JK :smoke:

18. Wow, you're really missing the point, here.

19. My main person is female, she always hooks me up fat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.