1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

never trim your nosehairs again!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by highawatha, Oct 24, 2001.

1. just keep using one of those long utility lighter/torch thingys and eventually you'll mess-up and the flame will quickly go up your nose and burn off your hairs. yea, i snickered too. for 3 days, many times a day as i clicked the button on the flame we usually light the gasgrill with i thought id come up with a prettttty cool lighter in my quest for flame the other day.although i recommend paying much more attention than I! anyhow if you use one of those babies a magic number of times you'll mess up and ......on second thought after caughing up 3 inches of my j from INHALING it just now..(ever happen to anyone else?) now i know you can get a blister on your tongue from accidently using it to effectively snuf out your joint. im taking both of those things as a sign :)
    later after i feel better from ashing in my mouth, i better just use a bong
    damn
    peace

2. LMAO..........thanx........

3. it looks like someones using REAL drugs again :rolleyes:

4. beware the bong. it might save nose hair but a lung full of the water is no little thing. I once cleared the tube after a nice hit- the left overs in about an 18'' bubbler. The bowl was out and with no carburator I got a bunch of that stuff in me. I sprayed dirty bong water across the room and heaved for an hour. I couldn't smoke for the rest of the night!

5. lol will take note of highawatha's experence.
    i bought an 1/8 and put it in the savorite pipe me got from sj (thanks) a year ago. i love that thing. it stashes your grass AND packs a bowl. the only thing i dont like on it is that the hole is too small and i cant get a deep hit off it. so i drilled a hole. haha i am smarter than the pipe.

6. wasted herb was next in my little thing there...but i forgot :)
    i hope you find your glass pipe.....may it be behind the couch and not in someone elses home.
    peace

Grasscity Deals Near You