Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

never thought I would post one of these

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SniperKitty, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Okay so beggars cant be choosers I buy through my husband he gets it from work. Lately ive felt shorted, and THIS pickup was 85! Holy shit I usually spend 60 and get way more it seems... but this looks different and stinks so good so I know its not the same stuff I usually buy. It still seems like a small bag for what I payed for, I cant complain I'm getting weed but I would at least like to know if the guy is messing with me.

And I don't really care at all if its shitty weed or not but to me it looks and smells better than what I pick up and I don't buy premium bud by any means haha. Dont know how it smokes just yet.

Attached Files:

2. Well where I am from, 85 would get me about 5 grams. That looks around 3-5, hard to tell from a picture. But it looks like decent bud. Maybe next time try and see if you can watch him weigh it out? Most guys are straight and will let you watch.

3. Looks like good shit to me. Nice dense buds. Somebody put care into that plant to make them look that nice.

4. Well my husband picks it up, and he doesnt smoke. I would love to pick up my own but he worries about my safety which is sweet but the only thing he hates about my habit is picking it up... but he kind of forces it on himself, he could give me the number of the guy he works with, he knows I would be okay with him.

But its whatever, if I'm getting ripped off I cant help it. I use it as medicine so I really want as much as I can get for as little money as possible. So it would suck if I got shorted. But the bud is pretty dense so one piece goes a long time. It smokes great though I know its at least better then my usual (which looks like dirt compaired to it Haha).

5. I wouldn't say you're getting a great hook up, but you're not getting a bad hook up either... especially for the midwest. So I dont think your guy is fucking with you, he might not be giving you the best deal, but wouldn't say he's fucking with you.

Also.. tell your guy not to vacuum seal your buds so tight. Just a waste of trichromes.

6. This is the first time hes done this, its weird so I'm not even sure if he picked up from the same guy or not. I know he knows a few at work and one sends me joints of MMJ he gets every so often :)

Usually I get it in a baggy inside some sort of cardboard container the get from the factory they work at. This was weird I had never seen it vaccumed sealed until today haha

7. a lot of people vacuum seal to cut down on the smell. Vacuum sealing in itself isn't that bad, as long as the weed isn't compressed and vacuum sealed like crazy.

8. Probably came from cali or colorado thats y its vacuumed sealed

9. from the looks of it he had it shipped to him. at least it'd look like beef jerky under a xray to the post office :p

10. Idk where your at but I would never. Ever. Pay $85 for that.

It could be worse but I can get chronic of the street for $10 a gram.

But i am in the Pacific Northwest.

I would look elsewhere.

11. Well... you live in the pacific northwest. On the border of Canada, on a coast that has all medical states, and one of them has legalized.... The fact that you're paying 10 a gram for "chronic" makes me think you're paying too much.

12. Note that I said off the "street". Meaning anybody can literally buy it off the comer.

I don't pay for pot. That would just be silly. Why would I pay for something that is worth money that's now legal where I live?

13. Lucky, it doesn't even seem like Ohio is even trying, we are too busy supporting drones I guess.... I would really like to buy my medicine legally and be able to get a strain that works for exactly what I need it to... one day!

14. buy a scale?

15. I'm not going to buy a scale for something like that, it's not worth getting caught with it at any point in time, getting caught with weed is one think, but a scale ups you into "intent to sell" status, and I have a son who I would really hate to have to visit me in jail. Not worth the risks to simply see if the guy is shorting me, something I can't really control anyways ya know... if it was a different life then yeah I would, but it's not worth the money or risk as of now.

16. ummm. Scales are used for mail everyday. Infact, most are advertised as mail scales. owning a scale is not illegal. and even if you were pulled over with a small amount and a scale. Even a public defender could get that tossed out. All im sayin instead of wondering and feeling like your being shorted, get a scale and youll know.

17. I don't think you really understand what happens if they even find weed on someone with a child.... Adding a scale to that makes it a lot worse and it's really not worth the risk, no public defender would throw it out if the offending person was a parent. Even if I get the MJ charges thrown out you're still in for child endangerment. But I'm talking like that's ever going to happen, I'm not stupid with my weed so I don't plan on being caught haha. Still not worth the money or the risk though. Especially since I can't do anything about being shorted except bitch at the guy, it's not like I have another dealer to go to haha

18. Child endangerment? What are you talkin about? nobody told you to take your kid when you cop a bag. Thats just common sense. wasnt tryin to get you all wound up. or start an argument. you ranted about being ripped off lately. I offered a fix to your problem and now your dead set that your going to prison for sellin pot and your kids gunna be taken away and yadda yadda all over possessing a scale?. i think that schwags got ya a bit paranoid!

19. And ive delt with my step kids father callin DCFS and making false accusations resulting in my wife and i needing to be piss tested. Both pissed dirty for weed. DCFS told us our children were in perfect health, house was clean and full of food, and that what we did in our spare time was up to our discretion aslong as it didnt endanger out children.
    I would never EVER recommend a blade or bladette to do anything that would endanger them or their children.

20. I'm not ranting about anything, I just wanted a second opinion to compare with my notion about it.....

And also if you read the post at all you would know I don't even go pick up my stuff, it still doesn't mean I want to add anything onto any charges if something were to happen. It's not a big enough deal to lose my kid over, it's no paranoia, it's the natural reaction of a parent who knows and reads about parents who are caught.

It's far from paranoia, it's common since. CPS will take your kid away for less than that, they get money for every kid in the system and they are pretty in discriminant on who they take. As a parent if you're caught with weed it's not a pretty ordeal, adding a scale would just add to the problems and as I said before I wasn't ranting or complaining, I just wanted other opinions because my eye may not be as good as some people here.