never take a cat on a high ride

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Party4e2v0aHard, Apr 9, 2004.

1. my 2 cents

if the cat wanted to leave it would've started jumping around and look for a way out... cats are very smart and they wouldnt just lay there unless they're being held down, which i dont think was the case here..... i smoke my dog out all the time.... he chooses to come into my room when i blaze.... he lies down on the corner and inhales my smoke... he actually tries to lick the smoke too.... so its not really torture IMO

3. Dang lucky cat...i tried getting one of my cats high and she hated it so me and my friend are never going to get THAT cat high...time to keep smoking out the dog or the other cat....whatever is easier.

4. And your point is what ??????????

el-producto is the wrong name because you actualy managed to post without any real contribution, therefore producing nothing.

Free will, how would you guys like the idea of someone dropping acid in a dogs water, it could be fun,it could be harmless, but we don't really know.
    I'm against the idea of anyone or anything being subjected to experiments for the fun of it ,if it volunteers that's different. I had an American Pitbull that munched down about an oz of prime hashish once ,I came home to find her curled in a corner barking and whimpering at shit only she could see.

Like I already said 2 of my cats love being in the smoke but the other 4 hate it,the thing is they can always leave the room whenever they feel like it.

5. I agree...I at least let my cats leave the room if they don't like it. The only time I didn't was when my cat Tiggs was in there with us and I didn't know..he was asleep under my bed.

6. getting a cat high is one thing but giving a dog acid is like giving it the friggen death sentance isnt it? Im afraid of acid for some reason

7. Dude .. i wish i was that cat. But i agree with the hempress and mutant monkey .. it woulda been okay if it coulda come and gone freely .. but it couldnt.

8. OK I have gotten my cats stoned before too but it was their choice to stay in th room. I am also siding with Mutant Monkey and Hempress on this one because:

1) That cat was not yours and you had no permissin from the owner to even touch it.
    2) The cat had no choice in the matter of getting smoked out.

So it served you right that the cat ate the rest of your bud and the owner caugfht you.

If you want to smoke an animal out make sure they have a choice to leave.Forcing it on them is just cruel.

9. ^I agree with everything you said exept #1. I dunno about you, but I see cats as individuals who wander the neighbourhood and go play with anyone they want to. We just had 2 kittens over because we left the front door open. Second time they visited us. And I don't care about who owns'em. They're cats. They wanna visit us, I play with'em. They wanna leave...the door's open. But both times we had to throw'em out. They just don't wanna leave.

10. haha wow, i just smoked a joint and that was the funniest fucking thing i have heeard in a long time!

11. ok i have to agree with some of you it woulda been fine if u were outside and the cat could leave if it wanted to but hey the cat was trapped in the car that wasnts kool how would u feel if a bunch of ppl picked you u put u in there care and started smokeing crack and blowin it in your face and you couldnt get out that would suck wouldnt it but on the other hand i get my cat high all the time my cats name is dimebag lol but anyways when ever im smokein he will get right up in my face and after i blow the smoke out he puts he head in it lol but anyways then he lays on my lap and purrs lol but yeah my cats a stoner lol the cat ate your weed i bet u were pissed lol

12. HEH, if you try steal;ing someones cat in my neighborhood you get your ass kicked.

1. Un-cool stealing someones cat.

2. Un-cool to trap the cat in your car, blowing smoke in its face and hotboxing it.

Something tells me this story is bullshit...... beacuse its hard for me to believe that the cats' owner saw you take the cat but didnt bother to call the po-po. Interesting, if i saw someone take my cat get in my car and follow you, with the cops on the other end of the phone.

If it is a true story then im glad ms. kitty ate your weed...you deserve it.

13. My best friend's dad once had 7 or 8 plantlings starting in the bathroom. Their cat wandered in there and ate all of them. I didn't there was much THC contant in those little bitty plants, but that cat was strung out for 3 days. It was paranoid and jumpy as hell.