Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Never smoked with a group before - will it be awkward?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ilovebagels, May 16, 2010.

1. Good point. Make sure they throw down.

Goodnight junior blades. I'm off to read book and relax.

2. Don't get too high and act like a dumb ass and shit and don't be a dick head and you'll be all good now go smoke.:smoking:

3. long as they hold their side of the weed up or they are smoking you up you'll prolly get along ocne ya take a few hits, ive had the most shy ppl smoke and become real open and fun 2 be around, weed can make you some good friends, just dont let them take advantage of you:smoking:

4. i was the same way i smoked alone and when i went to cop one day i just hung out with the kids i was with and smoked. now i somoke basicaly every day after school with them. over all you should do it, i feel it is a different high. when i smoke alone i am way more relaxed and jus want to chill. but when i burn with others i am way more social and i have much more fun.

5. Just bring a doob or two, dont let them know how much ur carrying either, they could just be dicks looking to kick your ass and steal your weed.

6. Or just...grow a penis, and say something back rather than getting all in touch with your feminine side.

7. Well if they're supplying the weed they really do want to smoke with you give it a chance once you start smoking with other people you learn new things act normal and just be chill you'll find out that smoking with people can be a lil more fun than smoking alone

8. #28 hiphopanonymous?, May 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2010
    lolololol :smoking: good laugh
    ye dude just go for it, if u dont like it bail. my usual smoke circle is 4 and i think the most was like 17. if nothin else u got one thing in common...ganja

9. Here's a sort of awkward social situation but you asked and the Clown will be straight with you. I'm one of those rude, inappropriate, and mean people. A lot of people think I'm an asshole because I give people shit, but I only give people shit when I like them. That's my sense of humor and you'll find that in certain types of people, ex military, cops, criminals, bikers. I don't know if the personality gravitates to the humor or vice versa.

I have another good friend that's as bad as me, and we bag on each other constantly. It's how we express our hetero man love for each other. See, I'm doing it already. But, we are usually careful with people who don't get our humor. But we also consider people who consider us rude, mean, and inappropriate to be prisses.

If these guys are really assholes then you should shun them. People who are like that but insensitive to the crowd they're with are just assholes and often bullies. But if these guys are cool and somewhat mature, they should take it easy on you but you should consider it a compliment if they bag on you. You have to stand up for yourself and don't get all butthurt and give them back what they gave.

Ever watch That '70s Show? That's a prime example. But if these guys are Kelso and Hyde, and you're Dr. Sheldon Cooper, there may be trouble. Just be cool but don't show weakness. If you are uncomfortable with these guys then just don't hang with them again. The fact that they asked you to smoke with them indicates they must think you're cool, don't let them down.

10. I think I love you.

11. 17? Did you just light the baggie and send it around?

12. Dude its all good, first time i smoked with a group was my first time at a friend of mines cousin, who was on parole and was really chill. Hahaha then we walked down to a 7-11 and started laughing are asses off at the flask shaped water.

13. I prefer there to be people I know well as apposed to strangers or acquaintances but if your all in good spirits all should be good!;):smoking:

14. Ive had this a few times with people who I never though well of, youd be surprised how people can be quite friendly etc when you get to know them, if it does turn out that they are complete assholes, just dont do it again, its not a big deal.
    dont let them use you though, I personally wouldnt supply if I didnt know them and they hadnt invited me, id chip in but certainly wouldnt pay for their high.

15. lol duuude, your avatar is trippin me out, damn clowns staring at me all judgmental-like, laughin at me, what a douche :smoking:

16. smoke is smoke. if somebody invites me to smoke with them, especially if theyre going to smoke me out (meaning its all their supply and none of mine), i do it. if you dont like them, or the conversation, leave when youre done smoking. no matter what happens with the other people, in the end, youll be high either way.

17. Well I certainly never want to get really stoned and sold to a gay Saudi Prince and raped:eek:

Maybe they think you're the person you're not that's why they invited you. If it's your weed then stay with your current buddys nd smoke some bowls nd chiilllllllll:smoking:

18. I agree, if its all your weed and they are not matching you dont do it, they are probably using you for your weed. But if they are smoking you out or matching you, then go for it! Once your high i assure you nothing would be awkward

19. Yea some ppl are assholes in school but they COULD be cool outside of school? :p:p

20. Smoking with a group is 3490572984782934 times better. You'll enjoy your high a alot more. You'll all be laughing and talking about the randomest shit, it'll be chills.