Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Never smoked. Need help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chups01098, May 8, 2011.

1. Close door and leave *come back and check on smell status in 5-10 mins.

Maybe open a window too.

Oh and a spliff is a joint with half weed, half tobacco.
    Sploof is what you want with the dryer sheets and shit lol.

2. Is there a big difference between 16 and 20? I just don't see it, shut up about the age shit. He already stated he was 18 anyway.

3. if you are worried about smell get a vape!

4. Always leave windows open, get a fan and febreeze..

5. yea there is a big difference about four years, math fail.

6. #26 stinkystink, May 8, 2011
    Last edited: May 8, 2011

i burn incense EVERY night i smoke, i can light 2 j's in my room w/ the windows open and one incense lit and no smell goes through the house.

+1

7. Yeah bro. Just smoke more often.

But buy a wooden box or something, and buy a glass pipe. That way you don't have to smoke nasty plastic. (Do that on last resort).:smoke:

8. Did the plastic actually get in my lungs?

It was like an inch of plastic hollowed tube, with a metal bowl on the end.

I dont think i inhaled plastic as much as shitty metal haha

9. #29 GreenHitOnSwole, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Dude use a sodA pop can just bend it in the middle poke about five to ten holes in the middle , then put a hole for a carb on the side. Put bud on top and light the sht and hit through drinking hole! Keep blazin my nig

10. Carb? I know its a hole, but what for? Again, sorry. I'm super noob haha

11. stop using crack pipes, buy a bowl

12. A carb is a hole in the side of the pipe. You cover it with your finger while you are hitting it, then let go to clear out the smoke. Or you could make a waterfall if you can't get a real piece soon enough. They are super easy to make.

13. buy some cigarillos and roll tight blunts. they will get you high as fuck man. get swisher sweet tho cuz their paper taste good lol

14. #34 GreenHitOnSwole, May 8, 2011
    Yeah man it's cool , you keep a finger on the carb when you're hitting it then you let it off when you're almost through with the hit and it'll clear all the smoke out into your lungs

15. #35 GreenHitOnSwole, May 8, 2011
    Also you lil scrub you have to be nineteen in domes states to buy pipes or papers

16. The OP has a room mate... most likely he is 18. so stop hating on him.
    On the bright side... Most homemade stuff is bad for your health. Never use a soda can to smoke out of, The paint on the can is horrible for you. Just talk to some friends and smoke with them. They will surely have a piece. Once you do that then save up some money and buy a small piece for yourself.

17. dude you should actually make an apple pipe. Their easy as shit to make and won't really fuck with your health

18. #38 le shitfarmer, May 9, 2011
    That is an excellent idea. I'm sorry I didn't think of it myself. Do it!

19. Invest in a bowl if you have the funds. Or you could always make one from an apple, those are always fun.

After a while it won't burn, you will get use to it.

20. Bro don't use plastic that's some middle school stuff. Go to a smoke shop and buy a decent pipe or buy some rolling papers.