Never smoked a blunt =(

Discussion in 'General' started by Mooshta, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Lol this is kinda embarrassing, I've smoked for 13 months straight practically every day now and i've never smoked a blunt.

2. wut

I demand you go get a stick right now and attempt to roll and smoke your very first blunt.

3. yeah dude. you, are missing out. most definitely. theres no way to describe that feeling of sitting, chillen with your boys passing a blunt around on a nice day. its just like...a chill time.

you need to do this.... imo

4. Like i can roll a nice jay, but i guess its not comparable to rolling a blunt, i hope my first one isn't to bad, and also for my first, do you suggest gutting a cigar like a phillie or a swisher or should i buy a wrap?

5. also, blunts are more enjoyable with friends imo. throw on some tunes, spark the blunt and chill :smoke:

id say a wrap would be easier for a first timer. but be careful, wraps are very easy to rip/tear

6. Haha... Me neither. Thats pretty bad... I should be ashamed.
    Oh well.

7. alright thanks guys, and like an average blunt how much should i put in?

8. haha, we're the oppisite, first time I ever bought my weed and started smoking...out of blunts, I've never smoked a joint in my life, I've only hand rolled cigarettes.

9. alright thanks guys

10. rolling with a wrap is easier IMO. Royal blunt, wet mango.

• Like Like x 1
  11. best blunt to start rolling is a phillie mini. its soo easy as 1 2 3. less paper than the regular size phillie. just use both your thumbs and ROLL. i know many rookies fold the blunt instead of rolling them. when you get advance get a dutch mini. they are slow burner and paper doesn't come apart when you splice down the middle.

12. buy a single wrap man!
    they're moist and good [;
    orgasmic.

13. i deff wouldnt suggest a wrap on his first time trying to roll b/c they rip way to easy u should get a dutch i think there the most simple

14. what is so great about smoking a blunt?

its a waste of weed(especially if youre alone), and its bad for you. it wont kill you, but i just dont see the benefit of wrapping herb in tobacco, other than a slight buzz increase. if i had to roll something up, id much rather just use paper.

get a pipe, get a bong, get a vape. conserve your bud and save your lungs....

15. I love bluntz/dutches, Haze with a grape dutch tastes so good

16. I didn't really ask for a lecture on blunts, i know what they are, and i don't care, I'd rather have a nice big session then a lot of little bitch sessions.

17. get a wrap, there are platinum ones that come like 2 for a dollar or two, id say get more than one because they are easy to rip right away and u dont want to have to go back. if u get it the first time u got more for later...

18. #19 Smokey-eyes77, Mar 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2009
    I practically smoke a blunt every day.

We are such opposites :p

Go for a honey dutch master.

Whoa whoa, who the fuck even asked about vapes or bongs?

Dude if you can't enjoy a blunt then why are you in here?
    We are teaching this man a amazing life lesson damn

I smoke a blunt,alone,everyday then probly 1-2 with my bros.
    They are a amazing way to enjoy the herb.
    Not wasteful at all if you can roll it right son.

19. :hello::hello::hello: amazing