Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Never seen this before

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by pastscreaming, May 6, 2010.

1. Sup guys,

New to this mostly and as most of my previous posts will attest to it I am still an apprentice smoker. Anyways, I got some chop today that I thought looked weird, smelled like nothing I've smelt before and was like long strains instead of the normal buds or whatever I am used to seeing. In essence, its completley opposite to everything Im used to smoking.

I was wondering if you guys could help me get a sense about this chop? Whether it looks decent or not and if anyone can explain to me why it is like long strands instead of buds and why it smells different. Just a different type of bud? Or did I get sold some shitty ass weed.

Lemme know guys as always thanks a lot its appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. Looks like so so bud. Smoke it.

3. those strands = leaves man, no worries...lol not good, but wont kill ya. Smoke it up and see how it goes

4. its schwag. How stemy it is, is a clear sign of its schwagness. But i don't know what to make of the amount of hairs. Its possible its some sort of fruity exotic strain, (pineapple kush, maui wowie, etc) that was just grown badly. Does it have a sort of fruity/dirty kinda smell?

5. It just wasn't grown quite that well by the looks.

6. yeah it does have a fruity/dirty (as in soil) kinda smell. I ask because like I mentioned in the op this is literally like the opposite of what I'm used to smoking both in appearance and smell. What are the hairs? The brown things? If this stuff was grown badly, what does that mean in terms of smoking the weed? Like will I feel/get sick or will it just be harder to get high...

7. Just smoke it. Think of it as a McDonalds hamburger instead of one from Ruby Tuesday.

8. dont trip bruh, just some trees and they dont look bad except a lil leafy.

light up:hello:

9. stuff is just scwag no worries light it up & smoke it

10. It doesn't really look like schwag to me, atleast not mexican brick or anything. Looks a little dark which could definitely just be the lighting. It just looks like it wasnt trimmed that great, should be straight to smoke.

11. The fruity soil smell is probably because it was grown outdoors, thats what it looks like to me. Probably just a nice strain grown outdoors, and maybe not that well. and yah it needs a trimming of leafs. The hairs means its good btw.