Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Never seen this before..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Akaamazing, Nov 20, 2013.

1. I'm new to the forum so sorry if this is in the wrong category.. I got this bud and I was told it was blue berry but it made my toungue blue and I don't think that's so post to happen.. Is their any strain that makes your toungue blue or does blue berry just make you thoungue blue? Or was this an illergic reaction or something?

2. Your tongue definitely shouldn't turn blue ...

---------------------------------------
    Smoke On!

3. Blue tongues in dogs means bad circulation, I'm sure it's the same for humans
    I would think either it's a health issue or its been tampered with. What does the bud look like?

4. Post a picture of your tongue

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #5 0ri0n, Nov 20, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2013
    lmao WHAT
    Are we talking like, I just ate a popsicle blue?
    Orrr like blue lips from oxygen deprivation?

It can be a symptom of heart disease.
    Or you've got some weird ass bud, probably coated with something.

6. Don't feed the trololol guys

7. no its normal, next time try a cock. 

8. ....did i really just read that??
    your. fucking. tongue. turned... blue?

lollll nah dude idk wtf they gave you no weed turns your tongue any colors lmao

9. I put food dye on my weed to troll...

nah but seriously, ???

10. I hope this is a joke, otherwise Im scared...  :confused:   Im blue, da ba dee, da ba da.  :cool: