Never ...NEVER ... Ever Put a FIRE CRACKER in your ass and light it

Discussion in 'General' started by Leapfrog, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Never ...NEVER ... Ever

Put a FIRE CRACKER

in your ass and light it

I REPEAT,

Never ... Ever ... Ever

Put a FIRE CRACKER

in your ass and light it

[​IMG]

This is a DUMB ass!!!!!

2. You know those times in life where you want to stop looking at something but you can't until you understand it more. Damn...that...looks....awful. lol.

3. Jackass did it...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btefsDBINmI"]YouTube - Jackass fireworks in steve-o's ass[/ame]

4. Those were my first words, actually.

"Hello world! I wonder how fucking stupid it would be to light a small explosive in the nether regions!"

Then I shat myself and had a diaper for the next two years.

5. haggard. as. fuck.

6. #6 full melt, Nov 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2008
    I dont think thats real. considering his pants are all burnt up and there are black charcoal smears on his ass that would mean it happenend shortly before the picture was taken. So why wouldnt there be any blood?

7. Hahaha...

That is both disturbing.. and fucking hilarious.

First question that comes to my mind.. Why the fuck would one put fire crackers in their ass?! :confused:

-AFD

8. Truth or dare gone terrible wrong? He had the balls to do it. Then he blew them off.

9. I can't speak from experience regarding that and my ass (it's someone else's in the picture:eek:) but I have gotten burned pretty bad here and there and there was no blood, neither.
    Just raw flesh first, then everything got watery and last but not least the crust came.

10. Thats one of those things that really shouldnt have to say...

11. #11 full melt, Nov 25, 2008
    I dont know it could be real. But in my experience Cuts/burns that deep tend to bleed. Also my first idea after getting 4th degree burns would be "yo man take a picture of this".

But I guess he was dumb enough to put a fire cracker is his ass in the first place.

12. clearly photoshopped

13. Yeah... that's a pretty bad photoshop job.

14. ya theres no way your average blackcat would do something like that...

15. Maybe the firecracker was not up the crack of his butt but stuck in his pants by someone stupid and then burned the part we all can see...who knows.

16. The chunk outta the right cheek looks kinda like a sausage badly photoshopped into the guys ass

17. :eek: Wow..

He's gunna have trouble sitting down for a looooooong time. :rolleyes:

18. just imagine having to take a shit

19. #19 sheitson, Nov 25, 2008
    Bleeding? Ever heard the word cauterize??

What the fuck kinda firecracker would do that to your ass anyway? It couldn't have been like an M-80 or anything, it woulda had to be somethin that shoots flames/sparks to cause that kind of deep burning. Looks like someone stuck a flare down his asscrack and it burned the fuck out of the top of his ass, but the burn wouldn't go both ways across, with any firework really, it would go up or across, since most fireworks that shoot flame/sparks shoot up, and not across and up. Unless the deep one on the right was the start and the other burns were him trying to get it out. Also as far as bleeding theres alot of fat that would just be burned on your ass, especially that guy, doesn't exactly look like he's ripped.

20. did anyone else get really confused when they first read the title of the thread?

i read it and immediately thought of weed firecrackers and was like "who would put that in their ass, and why would they light one anyway?"

then i opened it and was like "ohh.."

anyone else? lol