Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Never made an edible: this math doesn't seem right to me

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by wendellab, Apr 25, 2016.

1. If you have a tolerance built up it should take about 50mg of THC to get you nice and high. If you don't have a tolerance I would do about 20mg of THC. 5mg is really really low but it is understandable how you would be suprised by how efficient edibles are. Also if you don't like smoking then you could try vaping (the Flowermate v5.0s is very good and under $100).

• Like Like x 1
  2. 5mg for a serving is wayy too little I doubt you'll even feel it, go at least 50mg for a beginner to get a decent high

3. SS
    This is why most of the math means nothing.. Just create the same strength oil each time so your dosing is always predictable.. You have to just plain experiment to find what strength you can make and just how much you personally need to get off
    5 grams of decarbed hash
    1 tablespoon coconut oil
    1/2 teaspoon soy lecithin
    Makes 30 extremely strong caps..
    This is the base recipe off BadKats thread here at the city.. It's what I've been exactly following for over a year now and it absolutely works
    Decarb = 40 minutes at 240 degrees F covered dish, sealed foil pouch, oven cooking bag..
    Blend hash and oil and heat covered 20 minutes at 220 F then freeze.. Multiple heat and freezes will smooth the finished product and make it a better couchlock sleep aid..
    [​IMG]
    My dry ice method of kief extraction nets about 15% so from a 100 grams of high grade bud I'll get back 10 to 15 grams of 160 micron kief.. My advice if working with bud is use as much bud and as little oil as you need to work the powdered bud into a thick sludge.. More oil just weakens the finished product.. You can always thin a way strong oil.. Eating a bunch of weak oil and still not feeling high ?? LMAO.. Not my idea of fun..
    As always Mr. Phelps if you or any members of.. Ohh nevermind..
    BNW

4. I make a 100ml of canna coconut oil from 6 grams of herb decarbed bud and 1 tsp with food cooked in a pan will get me rocking

5. Edibles outa Durbin Poison? What a waste of one of the best strains to smoke!