Never had an orgasm?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by d4rkw0lf2k7, Sep 12, 2011.

1. my gf doesn't and NEVER has had an orgasm. and it fucking pisses both of us off. probably her more I'm sure....

and like she gets jealous watching me come.... but I'm like girl you don't' know what your missing..

i love making girls come though, and it really sucks.

I hope someday she will

Has anyone else experienced this..... and have they ever been able to have an orgasm?

shes 17.... iduno if that makes any difference.

She wasn't as mature when I met her just over a year ago, and was like kind of a virgin.....btw I hate having sex with virgins but she was good and shes really good

but anyway when we first met she wouldn't even get wet.... it was weird. though she was extremely horny. extremely horny.

and one day she just got like so wet and it soaked like everything!

and now she gets wet....

so will she someday be able to come?

I miss making a girl come

2. most women cant orgasm from just fucking.
    have her be on top and rub her clit while youre fucking, or use a vibrator on her

3. eat that shit out man and dont stop till she comes then fuck her and see wht happens from there

4. get her a vibrator. its the only way

5. Has she ever masturbated?

6. You don't know how to have beastly Tarzan swinging on vines sex. Your lady will howl buddy

7. Dude.... I know how to make girls come.

Many of the girls I've had sex with where very impressed with me, and I've been able to make some of my ex girlfriends almost come on command ... I don't need to be told I'm not doing it right.

She can't come. Of course shes tried masturbating. and of course I'm not trying to make her come by just fucking her.

she just can't come. she never has.

i'm not asking how to make a girl come, trust me I know and apparently am pretty good at it.

and I've fingered her and rubbed her and ate her out for hours while shes been twitching and screaming and like she acts like a girl before they're about to come but she says she doesn't even feel like shes ever about to come. she ll say it feels too good and tries to make me stop rubbing her clit and i've held her down and continued to but she just cna't come.

so hopefully this post makes the topic more clear.

and yes we are going to try this. just cant afford one this week

8. Slam. That. Female.

9. Send her my way.. I'll send her back to you drippin and limpin homie

10. okay
    seriously
    that's not funny

and trust me she gets it until she cant walk

you do not understand what I am saying. and asking.

She has NEVER had an orgasm.

now i am asking (most likely the women) about this

11. lolz, sensitive subject hmm?

but yeah, vibrators seem to get into ridiculous prices. Make sure she uses it on herself first before you try giving it a go. will give her time to learn how to use it and all that.

oh yeah, dont be surprised if she decides she doesnt want sex anymore.

12. get her one of those multi-speed sit on top vibes (dont know the name) and set a ground rule she can only use it after u cum... to be fair... just be careful she doesnt leave u for it

13. what type of vibrator are you gonna get her?

14. Get one of those bullets. Women go nuts for them. Use it on her while fucking or going down on here.

15. oh yessss, i second disss.

16. Bullets? That'd be one hell of a cumshot

17. Buy her a Sybian

18. [quote name='"Dissec"']

Bullets? That'd be one hell of a cumshot[/quote]

Ithankyou.

19. Op I'm telling you, send her over to my house, she remembers the way here.

20. You broke in the first 3 inches.

Let me break in the rest.

Seriously though op, she might need to go see a therapist if it bugs her that much.