never gone down on a girl - HELP

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by youknowyoudoit, Jul 26, 2012.

1. NEVER ate a girl out before, been with plenty of girls but its always grossed me out. this girl i been fuckin with has been wanting it i xan tell and shes suxked my dick a few times and i dont want it to be unfair pleaae help on tips or somethin I'm goin to her place when we got off work

2. What is this Yahoo Answers!?

Jk:p
    Pretend it is your favorite food and just go at it hahah..
    Let your tongue just go with the flow, it's a lot easier than you are probably thinking.. I never thought going down on chicks was gross though..:confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
  3. You type like you failed grammar school and dropped out to join the fail-grammar nazi regime in West Indonesia.

• Like Like x 1
  4. just dig in man like anything else

5. Step 1: find clit
    Step 2: lick clit until you can't feel your tongue anymore

6. If you really don't know what to do start off with the alphabet. It's easy to remember and gives you something to think about. Have fun and enjoy :D. You will find that working with your girl to find what she likes will work best. She knows what she likes so be ready to give her that.

7. Anyone who says pussy tastes good is just looking to sound cool and act like they get a lot of pussy.

Hope they know girls piss, bleed, and queef from the same hole.

8. I disagree, I have had plenty of girls who have been clean, smells amazing, nice and tight, and all around pleasant to go down on.

9. You need to start banging girls that shower.

• Like Like x 2

10. You must be goin down on some pretty dirty girls, man..

11. #11 Mur, Jul 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2012
    you sound like someone who has only eaten out some overweight girls who shower every other week.

OP: try spelling out the ABC's with your tongue

12. [​IMG]

13. noooooooooo

14. I always ask them to shower beforehand. Not in a mean way just let em know I like it clean and sparkling. Also they have flavored sex gel for a reason.

15. This advice sucks I need details Do I like actually go up there or do I just lick it or am i like fingering with my tongue?? The gross part to me is getting all the pussy juice all up in my mouth :/

Detailsss

16. Google it I'm sure there are nice detailed websites maybe with pics for the illiterate.

17. That was bad advice

18. Sorry, but girls do not piss and bleed from the same hole.

I think you need an anatomy lesson...

19. You're a bad lover.

20. [quote name='"youknowyoudoit"']NEVER ate a girl out before, been with plenty of girls but its always grossed me out. this girl i been fuckin with has been wanting it i xan tell and shes suxked my dick a few times and i dont want it to be unfair pleaae help on tips or somethin I'm goin to her place when we got off work[/quote]

Suck on her clit and rub circles with your tongue...