never get your haircut while stoned

Discussion in 'General' started by OhNoLastBowl, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Sucks ass man! I'll give a really funny (if you're stoned) story later but now I am on my way to work and shouldn't be on gc app

2. ...while driving and stoned lol didn't finish that post haha

3. Aw man, getting my haircut a little stoney is fun as hell! The lady that cuts my hair is pretty cool though, so that doesn't hurt.

4. my barber fucking assaults my hair, its so painful i swear im on the edge of shedding tears during the process haha stoned would be a like a horrible acid trip

5. I love getting my haircut stoned. At one point during it I always end up looking at myself in the mirror and wonder if the person cutting it knows, then try and hold in my laughter.

6. I cut my own hair, but try not to stoned I can see myself fucking up on my edge then Im screwed ! Shit takes months to grow back. The last barber I went to already brought my hairline back and thats a fucking no no.

7. I go to a hair stylist lol

But I don get it styled or anything. Just a normal cut. But it costs the same..

I know the lady really well now..

She knows how I like my hair...

And it's quick and painless. I just fork out the twenty bucks every month or so.

8. Damn that sounds horrible, maybe you should consider a new barber man. Personally I don't think I've actually been in my barbers shop not high. Once his young son was there, I walked in reeking a bit I guess havin just cruised a blunt there .. He asked me to step outside and air out for a few mins lol, I obliged damn that sour d Stink

9. I got my haircut high today. The buzzer was soo loud, fuck that thing!

10. What fuck that, he's at a business can't tell people to step out cuz they smell like bud. I would have found a new barber.:eek:

11. But please do this stoned..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUDTlvagjJA]Virtual Barber Shop (Audio...use headphones, close ur eyes) - YouTube[/ame]

12. You're driving, stoned, and on Grasscity? Hot damn

I know this website is addicting, but common :rolleyes:

13. i cut my own hair..

so much cheaper

14. did it for my last hair cut, hair wash felt awesome, hair was cut into the first haircut i've liked in about 4 years by a hot blonde with absolute bombshells. no complaints from me about it.

15. [quote name='"RememberTheName"']I go to a hair stylist lol

But I don get it styled or anything. Just a normal cut. But it costs the same..

I know the lady really well now..

She knows how I like my hair...

And it's quick and painless. I just fork out the twenty bucks every month or so.[/quote]

Exactly the same ,
    Such a breeeeze

16. I go to a hairstylist too. She's hot as hell, and has tats and dreads. It's worth the sixty bucks every other month...

17. [quote name='"jswanny47"']I go to a hairstylist too. She's hot as hell, and has tats and dreads. It's worth the sixty bucks every other month...[/quote]

Fuck that I shave my own head for free, pocket that 60

18. You're driving, stoned, and on Grasscity? Hot damn

I know this website is addicting, but common :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Lol I had to post this while it was on my mind otherwise it never would have gotten post!

Here's the story:
    Alright so I walk in after smoking a bowl of some really good shit and had just taken a shower. Basically I was in one of those "I feel awesome today so I want to look awesome today as well" moods. I walk in and this Asian lady that cut my hair last time was there and she was like "Ohhhhhhh! You come back for hair cut?!?!" (side note: I get my hair cut at great clips and I get it cut like once every 3 months or so)
    This lady is like hardcore Asian too. She barely speaks any English at all and is about 50 years old. I walk back to the chair and there is this mom standing there at the chair next to mine and she is sooooo fucking hot. so I sit down and I have all these x rated images running through my head about me and the hot mom and Asian lady is like " shshdhhs you want same cut last time?" And I quickly snapped back into reality and said yes to her half Asian question.

So she starts cutting my hair and I think back to the last time she cut my hair; some black bitch that works there got all upset at Old Asian lady for throwing Black Bitches snacks away when Old Asian was cleaning the break room. I remember how awkward it was when Black Bitch started screaming at Old Asian about throwing her snacks away whilst Old Asian was cutting my hair and I started laughing really hard. Old Asian had no idea what was so funny lol.

Then she starts to cut my hair and we start this jarbled small talk. I couldn't understand what she was saying man! Sounded like she had Creamofsomeyoungguy in her mouth as she was talking! I just kept on nodding my head and going "yea. Yeah. Yeaaaaahhhh." And she just kept talking. Then after she stopped talking I zoned out while I was staring at myself in the mirror. I just started listening to all these conversations going on around me at once; there were like seven conversations going on and I was listening to all of them but none of them at the same time lol. Then I started tripping out cause I didnt know which conversation to listen to.

As I got more and more confused as to what was going on I was watching my face get more and more blank in the mirror and then Old Asian would start up some stupid ass small talk again! I was so sick of the small talk by the time I left. She never talks to me THAT much. I seriously think she was trying to start conversation so she could lead into hitting on me... Old ass lady, not my type lol.

Anyways thats all I got... I guess story wasnt that funny but I was high and felt it needed to be posted lol. Smoke on!

tldr: Got high, felt good wanted to look good too, sexy ass milf, old ass asian cutting my hair, reminisced about very awkward last time she cut my hair, tripped out while getting hair cut, great clips fucking sucks lol