Never get busted?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by RAGE78XT4, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Have any of you guys seen the dvds available from www.nevergetbusted.com ?

Im pretty sure they are available on Google video, though i wouldn't know, i bought the dvds.

It's incredible, this ex cop goes over every precaution you could possibly take after himself having processed hundreds of people for narcotics, really IS worth the watch, honest to god this guy really does give some sound advice.

Im not to sure if this in the right section, but i know its a very helpful subject matter considering the amount of threads Ive read about on this website, created by people in trouble with the law.

Interesting stuff.

Peace out!

2. Yeah I checked out the website and wondered if it was a rip-off or not. is it worth the money?

3. I watched it, I learned a lot. I'd pay for it.

4. I posted about these dvd's a few weeks ago and nobody responded to my thread lol...anyways this guy gives excellent infomation that can save you time in jail and he goes over the legal side of things. I would buy the dvd's, but i dont have alot of money so I downloaded vol 1 and vol 2 from torrents...either way, they are awesome and worth the money if you deside to buy the dvd's. Also, do a search on google for the guy and you will see him on fox news debating his videos and you will find his interview with the "prince of pot".

5. A shame you got no responses :/, it's just wise to know this stuff, people should check it out. Yeh it's definetly worth the money delastoned, though it is available on the internet through streaming or via torrents etc.

Ile check out this prince of pot interview before i go to bed.

6. lol anything you pay for to see from that video you could just have assumed out of common sense... don't get mislead your not gonna word your self out of any crime.

7. #7 RAGE78XT4, Mar 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2009
    i dont know man, i would have never figured that pumping the heat from a grow room under you house instead of out of a vent on the side would prevent heat detection

Actually wth!, after watching clips again, OFC you are, just watch it and youll understand, common sense won't help you if your nervous.

8. I might actually buy this...

9. Heard this guy one time being interviewed on Maxim Radio- seemed to know his stuff.

I shall investigate.. thanks!

10. I'VE WATCHED ALL THE VIDS ON YOUTUBE! DEFINTELY A MUST WATCH OF ALL HIS VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE!!! :hello:

11. This guy is a retard. He actually tells you to give up consent to search your car.

12. lol. well anyways im pre-criminal justice major, going into law enforcement and if your caught with contraband, your caught lol... dont be mislead by these videos as soon as that cop gets reasonable suspicsion to investigate and you got any hint of contraband BAM probable cause for a detain/search. you have rights, yes... but they only help so much with evasion.

13. this video is well worth the money. check out never get raided as well, by the same guy, if your a grower. its also a damn good video.

14. #14 RAGE78XT4, Mar 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2009
    papasandbeer the video is misleading? you just told me some information i have already learned from the film itself ?, the cop tells you to never carry contraband etc. and as for searching your car? it makes sense, refuse a search and he has his reasonable suspicion to believe you are hiding something. i mean your a pre criminal justice major?, alright pretty cool, but this guy probably did that, then served 8 years in the force and arrested near to 1000 people for narcotics, including some insanely large ammounts of cannabis and money. I don't know why you are trying to conceal this guy, the films are great PERIOD.

The video itself teaches you, partly figured out by common sense alone and partly through his experience, how to avoid a cop having ANY reasonable suspicion against you, when the dvd cover says 'never get busted' it MEANS it.

15. "Do what you want cuz a pirate is free, you are a pirate

Yar-har Fiddle Dee Dee, being a pirate is alright with me
    Do what you want cuz a pirate is free, you are a pirate"

These movies were great. Never Get Busted and Never Get Raided. I watched them both and learned some good tips especially about how to hide it in the car and good ways to setup a guerilla grow.

16. Meh...I wasn't very impressed by the videos. Its all stuff you learn along the way and by not being a dumbass. Here is all you need to know.

How not to get busted: Don't bring your shit out in public.

How to not get raided: Don't open your fucking mouth.

Done.

17. #17 papasandbeer, Mar 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2009
    EDIT: quote annotated.
    rage first off the edit you just pulled on that post was amazing, it went from a simple stupid post that i could brush off to just a fucking retarded misinformed rant.

first off let me correct you with saying if a police officer ask to search your stuff and you decline he CANNOT get probable cause to search your shit from your decline. retard.
    second your logic on why my pre-major of criminal justice is insignificant because the cop has arrested xx ammount of people is just even more fucking ridicilious LOL. you needa know alot of what im getting my degree in b4 you past the acadamy...or in other words... i know, what he knows. (about law enforcement and the criminal justice system.)

18. #18 RAGE78XT4, Apr 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2009
    lmao woah dude chill the fuck out

just trying to help :'(

thanks for the boardreader thing guys! <3

19. I watched the first one and it had some good tips. For someone to say everything in the video is common sense is just someone wanting to be arrogant. I'm glad Barry is doing what he is doing.

20. [ame=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6302984936409943604]Never Get Busted Again[/ame]

found the vid on google videos enjoy