Never drinking again

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SirMarijuana, Feb 23, 2014.

1. So I'm never drinking again. I become a serious problem when I do, I lose things, lose money, get really loud, fight everyone, and other things. I'm the kinda person who doesn't drink much but on the weekends will drink half of a half gallon on Friday and Saturday. So I'm done after hearing what I did last night it's only bud for me now.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. been there and done that for over a decade, I have 243 days sober and have turned into a better person.

3. #3 EastCoastPothead, Feb 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2014
    im not

4. Good for you man. My mom has almost a year and was drunk every night. I think I have the genes for it or something. I have a such a high tolerance it's crazy I would have to drink over 15 beers to even feel drunk, so I usually just drink rum. But I can't keep drinking like I do.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Seeing alcohol withdraw is a very fucked up situation,
    Im talking, strapped to the hospital bed, bat shit crazy hallucinating, no idea of anything,
    its absolutey fucked, alcohol is baddd.

6. Good for you. Alcohol is't good for you anyway, isn't good for relationships and families either. 

7. Wish I good just stop like dat

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. How are you not even going to tell us the story of what happened?

9. Join the club.

Teetotaling is in this season.

I would wake up pull a fifth from under my pillow take a chug, barf and then chug all day 2-3 fifth.

I was effectively killing myself. vodka,pain pills, smoke and anything that came along.

I figure im just too old to be doing that shit. 243 days I have felt better and accomplished a lot of things I needed to do.

11. I fucked up and got a DWI 3 months ago. I havent had a drink since and its been easy. I got put on 2 years probation so i cant smoke either and that is whats killing me. I dont care if i ever drink again but damn i wanna smoke!!!

12. My uncle started having seizures due to alcohol withdrawl and actually drank until his liver failed.

13. Lets here it!

14. I could go for some vino right now