Never Buy Bud Off Craigslist

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kushmonsta, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Damn man you forgot to mention how the cops were actually working for this guy, they were all apart of the mexican cartel gang called la puta and if you hadn't got outta there in time you would have been sliceed up like a pig. They searched for you for hours but got side tracked by smoking the 2 ounces, your dealer was decpitated because he dropped the blunt. Their still looking for you so I would watch out 2 big mexican guys one named bull and the other shit.

2. uhh obviously hahaha. I'm not as dumb as OP to spray it in a car... thats more if I get jumped by a group of people.. Would be fuckin hilarious to own 6 people who try to mug u lmao

3. [quote name='"Americandutchyz"']

uhh obviously hahaha. I'm not as dumb as OP to spray it in a car... thats more if I get jumped by a group of people.. Would be fuckin hilarious to own 6 people who try to mug u lmao[/quote]

Even if you're not in a car you'll get it if you're not wearing a mask while you spray

4. more amazed at the fact that somebody made an add for bud on craigslist (assuming its not medical) more than the fact you decided to buy off craigslist

5. Yo! That was a crazy fukin story!

6. HahhHa why would you buy two ounces off some random dude on craigslist? Ive bought mad bud off there before, but the most i ever got was quarters. Asking for two ounces is basically asking to get robbed hahaa

7. Summary - Bought 2 ounces off random guy from Craigslist got robbed fucked the robber up stole his cash and 2 ounces cops showed up he ditched the 2 ounces and booked it quickly away from the pigs then went to his homies crib to smoke a $20 sac (Dub) , 20 sac from a real reliable dealer. \t\t:smoke:;)

8. Thanks i wasnt planning on it.

9. ive bought from folks i didnt know from got a number to call from a small time connect hit him up introduced myself said i was friends with so and so they said ok and i bought a sac from them twice actually (but then sadly he quit sailing and disconnected his phone sucks because he delivered which is a rarity around these parts thats for sure. but i know alot of other connects now so everythings cool no probs but definetely be cautious and aware when buying from someone new.:smoke:

10. You missed your line "Knife? That's not a knife"

11. i found this mad funny while im mad high lol

12. Well after all of that I wasn't really down to grab a few ounces like the place felt heated out and my dealer only had a 20 sac on him at the time so we grabbed a small sac just to blaze nothin else. :)

13. Edit: whoops nvm

14. well shit then how do people use it in life or death situations against bears?? I don't think everyone who goes backpacking where big ass bears roam wear masks 24/7..

Just doesn't make sense to me.. Wouldn't really be that easy to sell either if the person using it got all fucked up too..

15. :laughing:

16. pussy fist.

17. yeah I sprayed then punched then got out of the car really quick , my eyes were watering a bit but after like 5-10 minutes I was okay. my adrenaline was pumping from having to run so far so maybe It didn't affect me as much?

18. The moment you thought of Craigslist to buy bud off of......you FAILED!