never been to the snow

Discussion in 'General' started by mr_makaveli, Jan 22, 2014.

1. I'm 20 and have never been to the snow in my life. is this strange? haha Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. well, its only good for half the day, then it freezes turns hard, and gets grey and depressing. If your from cali ur not missing out

3. #3 Delightfully High, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
    Snow isn't a place it's precipitation.

4. MEE TOO! closest ive goten to snow was the ice in my fridge....

5. Wheres this magical place u speak of? Called the snow!!!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. If your over 16 and don't have kids you should be glad.

7. I been to the snow mak. Ever seen 'the departed'? DONT MOVE TIL UR NUMBsent from underneath my balls

8. [​IMG]

9. #9 NYZSourDee, Jan 22, 2014
    lol that's one habit i will never get rid of, thanks to all my damn AOL sessions back in the day. Granted, i capitalize all my i's and proof read my work when i am in a professional setting, Ur is cool cause it can work as your and you are so i just speed run it

EDIT: TiMe OuT NiQqA y U coRreCtInG MeH oN a StOnR ForUm
    COmE AT ME BrUh

10. yeh righto, stop being gay cunts wit ur witty comments. ya'll know what I mean. I'm from australia. haha. it's 35 degrees today, at least I can go to the beach I guess :) Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. cover shipping and i'll mail you some.

12. [quote name="THE D E A" post="19382778" timestamp="1390351477"]MEE TOO! closest ive goten to snow was the ice in my fridge....[/quote]hahaha know exactly how u feel. where u from? Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. North island of New Zealand and you?

14. is snow a city in Narnia

15. Its actually snowing bad here in ny Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Snow's good for skiing. And for taking off work. And you can fill a bong with it. Snow's pretty epic, man. You're missing out. 

17. [quote name="THE D E A" post="19383027" timestamp="1390353585"]North island of New Zealand and you?[/quote]East Coast of aus :) Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. [quote name="8ight" post="19383114" timestamp="1390354397"]Snow's good for skiing. And for taking off work. And you can fill a bong with it. Snow's pretty epic, man. You're missing out. [/quote]Fill a bong with it?? what! haha, explain! Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. [​IMG]

20. #20 8ight, Jan 22, 2014

skip to ~ 3:15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HsqOBVWcx0

edit: not the best example, but you get the idea...